Ch. 8 (FINAL)

A/N This will the be the final chapter for this series (I might make a sequel since I believe I kind of rushed this story, but I have other stories I want to write so I'm gonna finish this one. Also sorry for not updating in years. hah oops. ALSO  ya'll know how i put youtube links in some of the chapters? well those are links to songs and you have to pretend those are the songs you created and performed. I notice how some people cant click the links, so if you can just copy and paste the link in a new tab and listen to it. :) Ok well enjoy the final chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Name) was ready. She has finally completed the final process of producing her newest song. She would be performing it tonight and it was going to be at a whole new venue instead of the one she usually performed at. (Name) was going to be performing at the Iwatobi Square Garden (let's pretend thats a thing) which was one of the biggest venues in the city. 

Of course she was extremely nervous, but she was also excited because she has been wanting Rin to hear this song after hundreds of years. With this song she tried out something new. She tried a mixture of chill and trap and collaborated with a rapping male vocalist and side female vocalist. 

*TIME SKIP TO YOUR DRESSING ROOM*

(Name) sat in her dressing room wearing a over sized black tank top with her black beanie that read 'bad hair day' along with her ripped up denim shorts and black sneakers. Her red beats headphones dangled around her neck and she stared at herself in the mirror. 

"Shit. Does it look like I'm trying too hard?" She tugged on her beanie pulling it down over her face. She then all of a sudden felt something against her neck. She jerked off the beanie off of her face abruptly and looked to see a shark kissing her neck. 

"RIN." (Name) nudged him off of her. "YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE ME TILL AFTER THE CONCERT."

"Well excuse me for wanting to wish my girlfriend good luck." He said raising his hands up in defense. 

(Name) sighed and a smile slowly made its way to her lips. 

"Fine fine.." She sat back in her swivel chair that was in front of the mirror and stared at herself. "Hey Rin, do I look like I'm trying to hard with my outfit?" 

Rin looked her up and down and just gave a simple kind of expected response.

"Hell no girl you look fine as fuck."

"Well I don't know if that's what I was going for but ummm ok." She shrugged and then heard a knock.

"Miss (L/N), you start in 5 minutes!" Said the man through the door.

"WHAT?! ONLY 5?! ARE YOU SURE?! IM NOT READY. WHAT IF I FALL OR TRIP. WHAT IF I FUCK UP. WHAT IF-"

"(Name) can you please just shutup. You are worrying waaaay too much." Rin said as he made his way torwards you. He wrapped his arms around you waist and smirked.

"You'll do great ok?" He smiled showing his shark boy teeth.

"You're right... I'm being a little wuss..." She slowly made her way to the door.

"I got this."

"Yes you do, you got this."

"I got this."

"Yup."

Right as she was about to reach for the door she stopped.

"NOPE I DONT GOT THIS. GET ME A PAPER BAG OH DEAR JESUS I CANT DO THIS."

Rin grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her into his chest.

"(Name) c'mon I'll be here watching you the whole time ok? It's going to be alright." Rin gave her a gentle kiss which helped her a bit with her pessimistic mood. She sighed deeply and nodded at Rin and turned to the door. 

(Name) stood confidently and walked out the door where the 'back stage' people led her to the entrance of the stage. Rin already made his way to the front row of the venue along with the gang: Haru, Makoto, Rei, and Nagisa along with Gou. 

The lights in the whole place dimmed and (Name) made her way to her turntable station while the vocalists were in position. She took one more deep breathe and then it began.

Pretend this is the song: I'ts the song at the top through the youtube video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILoF86IiWO4 ) 

About a minute into the song Rin recognized the lyrics and let out a proud toothy grin.

"This is the song I marked in her book." He thought and he yelled and cheered her on. 

The whole crowd was enjoying every bit of it and waving glow sticks and cheering, dancing, and trying to sing along with the song.

It was a very unique song trying to mix different types of instrumentals with some unique vocals with the sounds. That's why everyone seemed to love it.

(Name) didn't really dance that hard since this song wasn't really a fast paced song but she was still pretty soaked in sweat afterwards which was understandable since she had to mess around with many buttons and sliders at the right time on a huge panel like turn table. 

Once the song was over the audience applauded loudly, screaming and making the whole place fill with cheers. There was one more song she was going to play though to end the performance and it was a song she remixed in secret.

"There's one more I'd like to share with you all that I've been working on as a side project. I hope ya'll like the outcome of it!" She laid the microphone back down and began playing the final song of the night.

Pretend this is the final song she remixed: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TETj9zLAfM4 / Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay (Hardwell Remix) )

Rin again smiled widely as he heard the song she remixed. Him and the others danced and sang along as (Name) also danced on stage and smiled out into the crowd. 

As the song was coming to a close (Name) jumped down off the stage making the audience get even more excited. She made her way over to where Rin was and she sang along.

"Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars...." She held the microphone up to Rin which made him get nervous and shocked a little. He then laughed nervously and sang too.

"I think I saw youuuuuuuu...." And with that (Name) kissed him on the lips which made the audience go wild. There were whistling and 'awww's' and 'ooooo's' and 'get a room' comments everywhere.

And lets just say (Name) and Rin did just that after the performance. 

What a beautiful relationship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

yay or neigh? sorry i suck at writing period so um yea I tried man.