Ch. 6

school is about to start back up for me so I might not be as actice *cri* but I will try!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin and (Name) have been dating for almost 3 months now and summer was now over. Since school has started back up both of their schedules have been crazy so they rarely got to see each other much, yet they still tried to work it out.

(Name) after school was always practicing after school for swimming and ALSO going straight to side job as a music producer. Editing and creating music by day and performing it by night, and Rin of course being captain of the Samezuka swim team was pretty busy as well.

Luckily for Rin it was the weekend so he was free (lol get it). He went straight for his phone and began typing.

To: Lava Girl<3

Well. Im off today and have nothing to do so wanna come see your bae.

From: Lava Girl<3

(Bae huh? So you're my shit?) But I wish I could Shark Boy but Im busy at the studio today :/ they legit won't give me any time to breathe *cri*.

To: Lava Girl<3 

(you know what I mean you little bae) You better make it up to me in some way (Name). How dare you leave me alone on the one time Im free.

From: Lava Girl<3

Oh I'll make it up to you alright ;) I'll make it up to you with a nice sweet........ cake. lol ill bring it to you in the morning.

To: Lava Girl<3

........ first of all you know I am not a fan of sweet things and second of all I have be healthy so no fatty foods for me thank you very much.

From: Lava Girl<3

You dont like sweet things yet you are dating me and Im pretty fuckin sweet :3

To: Lava Girl<3

Hahahahahahaha no. You're not sweet. You're satan disguised as an angel. jk ily. but its true tho.

From: Lava Girl<3

Fine I see how it is. You aint getting a cake. Or anything else for that matter. So HAH suck on that.

To: Lava Girl<3

I would suck on something but your're not here. (:<

From: Lava Girl<3

..............................Leave. 

Reen I will shank you.

To: Lava Girl<3

.....stop we are not bringing that up.

From: Lava Girl<3

lmao ilyyy ttyl sharkie ;P

To: Lava Girl<3

haha ily2 lava girl. bye<3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

ANOTHER CRAP CHAPTER YAY. sorry im lazy i need to think of more ideas. Any one got any suggestions? I'll take some!