Ch. 4

- TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY -

Rin was to be honest, freaking out a little but also a little too excited at the same time. All he could think about was tonight and he wasn't sure if he was prepared for this, but also he couldn't wait to see this side of (Name). He also just had to tell someone about all of this and of course that someone was Sousuke. 

Rin laid on his bottom bunk with his hands behind his head just thinking while Sousuke was on the top bunk playing a PS4. 

"So Sousuke I learned something today...." Rin began, beginning to get flustered just talking about it.

"And what did you learn today Rin?" Sousuke wasn't really listening since he was too focused on beating the boss in the game.

"Well.... Apparently (Name) has gotten this new job for the summer right...." 

"So? Whats your point?" Sousuke still had his eyes on the game.

"And that job.... just... she's a stripper." Rin covered his face with his hands trying to calm himself down from the thought. He heard Sousuke choke on his saliva and almost drop his PS4.

"No freakin way." Sousuke looked down at Rin with his eyes slightly widened and then he bursted out into a loud chuckle.

"So the chick that you want to do turns out to be a stripper. That's hilarious oh my god! It's just so weird though because you'd never peg (Name) to be that type of girl!" He continued laughing while Rin's face grew redder every second.

"And also.... she invited me to visit.... her job tonight... at midnight...." Rin slammed a pillow into his face since all of these thoughts were driving him crazy.

Sousuke hopped down from the bunk and placed a hand on Rin's shoulder looking like he was about to give Rin some deep advice.

"Well all I can say man is..... bring lots of fuckin cash." He then put a thumbs up and began chuckling yet again. He then made his way out of the dorm room still laughing and waving to Rin.

Rin's eyebrows twitched at that comment and he again kept slamming the pillow against his face.

"I wonder if I should bring someone with me.... I don't know... Sousuke is busy since he leaves to go out of town tonight... Maybe I should bring Haru and the others?" Rin thought trying to be very cautious about all of this even though we all know he was actually looking forward to you dancing on that pole. (I need to stop omg xD)

Rin decided to call Haru and the others to go with him. Of course he didn't tell them where they would be going exactly, but surprisingly they all agreed to go for some reason.

- TIME SKIP AGAIN AT SOME TIME BEFORE MIDNIGHT -

"So where are we going exactly?" Rei asked a little curious as he adjusted his glasses.

"A um place...." Rin said trying his best  to stay calm.

"You seem a bit nervous about something." Haru commented in his (as always) monotone voice.

"Yea are you ok?" Makoto asked in concern.

"I'm fine! Geez can I not just wanna chill and hangout with my friends..." Rin shoved his hands into his pockets and continued walking, secretly peeking at the address every once in awhile to make sure he was going the right direction.

Soon they got to this alley that seemed abandoned I guess you could say. Rin looked around for an entrance and saw a metal door that said VIP only. Rin was confused but he was sure this was the right address but that was the only entrance there.