Jon Meet Lucas.

Lucas' Point of View

I'm pacing around the living room of Riley's place and trying to think of any place she could possibly be. It's not like she gets out a lot around here. I've tried calling her since she left last night but she wouldn't answer and eventually it went straight to voicemail. I just need a chance to explain and I'm praying to God that she allows me the opportunity to do that.

"She's not answering her phone." Like I fucking said already Josh, it's dead. Oh my God Riley please be alive, please just be safe. I know why she left, Zay woke me up minutes after she sped away on her bike. To be honest I'm grateful she did because otherwise I may not be alive. Or I'd be seriously wishing I was dead. That's how I know she loves me, I'm uninjured and alive. Thank you Riley.

"What about Friday Fight Night? Can you call someone who was there? Maybe they would have seen her."

He shakes his head, "Party ends at 6, Jonothan is gone by 8, plus I told her she shouldn't go there."

"When has Riley ever listened to any one? Especially when it comes to doing what she wants."

"I mean you have a point." Josh begins to scroll through his phone, "Jon and Riley have been friends for years how do I not have his number? DAMN IT!" He throws his phone across the room.

I feel you Josh, I feel you. God if anything happens to her. Wait. "Who's Jonothan?"

"Bartender up there. She fell in love with his old fashions and he fell in love with her." I grit my teeth. Sounds about right. "She doesn't know that though. Once she friend zones someone they tend to stay there." Thank God.

There was a loud banging on the door and Josh flips out a pocket knife before answering it. "Jon, what the fuck happened to her?" I see him holding an unconscious Riley bridal style. What the hell? I clutch her face.

"Come on baby wake up."

"She crashed her bike." I instantly take her out of his arms. There were scratches on the left side of her face and her jacket was torn up. Oh my God, I'm mentally flipping the fuck out. Who am I kidding, it is noticeably flipping balls.

"Look at me baby, come on wake up. Josh we need to take her to the hospital."

"How'd she crash her bike?" Josh questions, "She has never crashed her bike. Was she not wearing her helmet?"

Jon is glaring at me currently, I can feel it but I'm too focused on her. We are not going to get along. "I saw it fish tail and her reaction was too slow. She had about 12 old fashions. So I don't recommend you take her to the hospital."

I grit my teeth and kiss her forehead before leaving her on the couch. "YOU GAVE HER 12 OLD FASHIONS?!"

"You must be the boyfriend she was drinking to forget." I instantly turn my hands into fists.

"What the fuck were you thinking asshole?"

He laughs and glares into my soul. "I was thinking, she's extremely upset because of her asshole of a boyfriend and I wanted to help her out. Besides how the hell could I say no to that beautiful face?"

And he's on the ground. I jump on top and punch him several more times. I'm seeing fucking red, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU SON OF A BITCH! EVER HEARD OF ALCOHOL POISIONING?" I punch him again and feel Josh tugging at me. He eventually pries me off but I get up only because I want to see her. "I'm fine Josh!"

"It's my fault that she came to me to drink? What was her name? Amber?" I leap forward again but this time Josh stops me.

"How long has she been out Jon?"