Shattered Reflection Chapter 7

RECAP:

          " SO THIS IS THE FREAKING STUPID BASTARD THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BAD STUFF TO YOU.  ISN'T HE??!!!  MACKENZIE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE LETTING HIM DO THIS STUFF TO YOU. YOU SHOULDN'T LET HIM SAY THESE THINGS TO YOU.  ALL HE IS DOING IS SAYING STUPID LIES THAT WILL JUST HARM YOU. " Aiden said.

I looked up and I was so terrified of my dad. He was just standing there surprised. He was surprised that Aiden was defending me.

        " You know what, you're such a lying sick bastard. Who would sell their own daughter to get married. She's your own blood. Who would even call their own daughter a whore. She isn't what you call her. You should just leave her alone." Aiden said.

         " THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. YOU BARELY KNOW MY DAUGHTER. YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE BEFORE YOU REGRET WHAT YOU SAID." My fuming father said.

I couldn't take it. I left running inside the house and went to my room. I locked my door and fell on the floor. I stayed there crying for the whole night. For the rest of the day, I stayed there, away from my reality and from all my problems. I then fell into a peaceful sleep.

                Shattered Reflection Chapter 7

I woke up from my dream , not remembering what happened yesterday. I try to remember,but my throat is sore. I'm thirsty. I can't talk. I then notice that I have dry tears on my face. I'm laying on my bed. I decide to go fetch myself a glass of water, but then I finally remembered what has happened yesterday. So, I didn't dare go outside.

All of a sudden, I heard talking. The talking sounded very familiar. I finally recognized the noise. It was Giovannie's parents. They were talking to my evil father.

          " So Mr. Diaz, we would let yesterday slip, but if your daughter, Mackenzie, does that again, we  won't go on with this plan of marrying her with our son. Understand? "

          " I understand very clearly."

I stayed in my room until I heard that they left. I locked my door in case my dad tried to come up here. I heard the front door of the house close with a loud bang. I could tell it was my dad who went outside. Then, I heard my dad's truck's engine roar. I stayed in my room for about 5 minutes to make sure that my dad still isn't here. I finally went out of my room. I got my jacket and shoes and put them on. I opened the front door and stepped outside. I missed so much being outside. I smelled the fresh air. The view was so breath-taking. I forgot to mention I live near the woods. The woods is so beautiful, especially the pine trees surrounding it. I went towards the direction of the woods. Near there, there's  path that leads you into it.

As I was walking on the path, every once in a while I kept looking back to see if my dad's truck was near. It wasn't. I was very thankful.

After a while, I finally was in the woods. The woods was very beautiful and breath-taking. There was lots of animals inside like deers, bunnies,birds, and other types of cute animals.  When they saw me, they became alert and they hid.

I stood there admiring the beauty of the beautiful forest. I then decided to stay in the forest to take advantage of this opportunity. I saw a log and I sat there thinking. I was thinking of my past. Thinking how it went all wrong.

( FLASHBACK )

        " Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!! Look, there's lots of toys in that store!!!!! Can we please look in there!!!!!! I want to see them!!!!! They are so ADORABLE!!!!!! "

      " Sure, honey!!!!! "

      " Mackenzie, wait. Your dad has a surprise for you!! "

      " What is it?!?!?!/ Please tell me tell me tell me!!!!!!! "

      " Mackenzie be patient!!! Your dad is on his way. He just went to go get it."

      " Okay, mom."

      " Mackenzie, Daddy has a surprise for you!!! I am so sure your going to love it!!!! " My dad said.

    I got the gift which was wrapped in a pretty neon blue-greenish wrapping paper. The gift was in big box. When I unwrapped it, it was a stuffed animal like the ones in front of the store. the stuffed animal was  Stitch. Stitch from the Lilo and Stitch!!!!! I

     " DADDY, IT IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!, DADDY!!!! IT IS LIKE THE ONE I WANTED!!!! DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE THIS!!!!! "

( FLASHBACK ) END

Remembering these memories were so terrible and heart-breaking for me. My past always reminded me how did my life go so wrong. It was always peaceful and amazing, but just 1 tragedy broke me and my dad's hearts. I remember all the bad times when I got in trouble. The good times when my family and i were always laughing and enjoying our lives. How did it go wrong?

I could still remember the love my dad and mom had between each other. They were the cutest couple ever. Their love was very noticeable. Anybody could tell that if something tragic happened to one of them, the other will be heart-broken, sad,depressed, and most of all, have no reason to breathe in their live.

How did my dad turn so heartless and cold? Not remembering that I was also heart-broken.

All these question kept repeating through my head. I felt something wet on my face. I reached my hand to see what it was. There were tears. Tears from all my emotions.I kept crying and crying for about 2 hours.

I noticed it was really dark outside and I decided to get up and leave. When I was about to leave, something stopped me. There was a noise. I couldn''t really hear it, but then i heard another noise. It was someone. Someone was watching me. Something very dangerous.

I then had an instinct to run for my life. I was about to run, when I heard a whole bunch of noises.

I checked to see what it was.

It was a wolf. Not just any wolf. It was bigger than any wolf alive. I then knew I was going to be attacked, so I left running for my life.  But eventually, the wolf blocked my way.

The wolf was very huge and handsome. When I looked at the wolf, a feeling of recognition went over me. His eyes were very entrancing. Just one look at his eyes, and I was captivated. Not only that, but it reminded me of Aiden. The same Aiden that has defended me  in front of my dad.

********************************************************

Hey, I just wanna thank everyone who is reading this!!!!! I am so sorry for not uploading, I just am so busy and tired and stressed. I have been working a lot on this chapter. Hopefully, you guys still are reading this and PLEASE tell someone to read this story. Also, thanks. Oh, I forgot, the characters are on the side!!! It was so hard to decide woo to pick for Mackenzie. It was between Mila Kunis, Lucy Hale, Kristen Stewart, and Ashlee Simpson. Of course, I chose Lucy Hale!!!!!Oh, I forgot again, I will understand if u think I am just throwing random twists into this story! I mean, I guess I surprised u guys with the werewolf twist!!!! Hopefully, u like it!!

ONCE AGAIN, THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!