Chapter 10

It had been a few weeks since Natalie's last attack on me. I had left Namjoons house and was now back living in my own house but Namjoon still insisted that someone stay with me so everyday one of the guys would stay with me. But tonight was different, they all decided to stay with me so we got some drinks in and had a small party. Hoseok was playing the music whilst we all danced drunkenly to the beat. I had a glass in my hand which I was guzzling and the alcohol was hitting me hard. Everything started to feel kind of numb for a while and Namjoon noticed, he came over and took the drink off of me.

"I think you've had enough April" he said sounding serious.

"Party pooper" I slurred. "You can't stop me from drinking"

"Don't drink some for a little bit and then you can have some more"

I rolled my eyes and went over to dance with the guys. Jin was doing some sort of traffic dance that I started to join in but instead of doing the dance I ended up knocking over several pictures and hitting Jimin in the face with my hand. He laughed at me and pushed me slightly.

"That hurt" he said to me.

"I'm sorry Jimin" I said wrapping him in to a hug.

"It's okay. You need to sit down"

"No let's go outside" I said running out of the house and in to the pouring rain.

They came running out after me trying to convince me to come in or at least come off the road. I shook my head and started to sway in the rain, shivers went up my spine as the rain went down my shirt. I closed my eyes and let the rain run down my face but in that split second I lost my concentration and didn't hear the oncoming car. The headlights came at me with full speed and threw me over the car, pain radiating my body as I hit the ground hard. Screams from the guys echoed the night as they ran over and in that moment everything went black.

Namjoon POV

She lay there lifeless on the road. The car stopped a few metres away from her body and the anger took over me as I saw who got out of the car. Natalie. I ran over to her and shoved her against the car, my instinct telling me to kill her but I wouldn't stoop down to her level. I let go of her and rushed over to April, she was wet, cold and not moving. She was only slightly breathing which worried me even more, I couldn't lose her. Suga was on the phone to the police and an ambulance had been dispatched to us. Would they get here on time? Could they save my girl? The ambulance pulled up and took her away but not once did I let go of her hand. Please save her I prayed in my head.

The machines beeped as my unconscious girlfriend layed in the hospital bed. We were crowded around her hoping for her to wake up but still nothing. The doctors said her injuries were severe and they were unsure if she would make it. I didn't believe them, I didn't believe that this was real. This was all just a dream, a really bad dream that I just couldn't wake up from. Someone's hand touched my shoulder, I looked up to see Taehyung looking down at me.

"Hey dude, you should go home and get some sleep" he said to me.

"No I'm not leaving her. I can sleep here but I can't leave her" I said feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Hey its okay" he said hugging me.

"Thank you for being here" I said to them all.

"She's become a part of our lives. We aren't going to leave you alone" Jungkook said.

I smiled and turned back to April's body. It had been a few days but she still hadn't moved, she'll be okay. She'll be okay. The hand that I was holding began to twitch and I looked up to see April's eyes fluttering open, I got so excited. Standing up I looked over her with a smile on my face.

"April, oh my god" I said to her.

"Namjoon I love you so much. I love the guys too. Tell them that I love them okay"

"April what are you saying?" I asked her.

"Don't be sad. I will always love you Namjoon" she said.

"April" I said as her eyes closed and the heart monitor flat lined. "No no she can't be dead. April no" I yelled.

The guys broke in to tears and hugged each other, doctors came and took her away from me leaving us in an empty room. My April was gone and I felt numb. She was gone.