Chapter 4

April POV

I skipped as I walked to school. Excitement ran through my entire body as I saw the school building come in to view and I saw Namjoon leaning against a wall outside the school. He gave me a smile as he walked over to see me, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. This boy was mine. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You ready?" He asked me.

I nodded and we began walking in to the building. It was as if we were famous because nearly everyone in the hallway turned and looked at us, watching our every move. I got dirty looks from the girls who obviously hoped that Namjoon would pick them but I was the lucky one. We held our heads up high as we walked to my class where Namjoon kissed me and left me. But even after he left me the eyes didn't leave. In a space of a few minutes I went from an invisible shadow to public enemy number 1 which made me feel uneasy. I went to to my seat at the back of the class and people stared at me not even bothering to make it discreet. I did my best to ignore it throughout all my classes but I was finding it hard.

Namjoon had his arm around me as we ate our lunch and the guys were screaming about how we were together and I laughed at them.

"I knew you guys would end up together" Taehyung said to us.

"He admitted to us yesterday that he like you. So happy for you guys" Suga said to us.

"Thank you" I said shyly.

A group of girls walked past us giving us dirty looks as they walked past. I recognised one of them immediately, the girl who always sat next to Namjoon in History before he moved. I turned to Namjoon.

"Do you know her?" I asked him.

Before he could answer Jungkook turned to me and answered for him.

"That's Natalie. Namjoons ex girlfriend from a while back, she's still upset that he broke it off with her. She's a bit crazy"

Namjoon burst out laughing which caught me off guard.

"A bit crazy? Dude she's a fucking psycho" he yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"Well when he didn't answer her calls all day she arrived at his house and threatened to cut his dick off with a spoon" Jin said between a bite of his food.

"Oh my god remember that time she got a tattoo near her heart of your name without telling you and bought a wedding dress for the wedding that you guys were apparently having" Hoseok said.

"Holy shit" I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Don't worry about her though. She's not going to touch you" Namjoon said to me.

"She's a bloody psycho" I yelled making them all laugh.

"Yeah we don't know what Namjoon saw in her. That's why we are glad he has you, you seem pretty sane" Jimin said to me.

"Well I do have my moments" I said to him.

The bell rang making us all groan as the realisation that we had to go back to class. I held Namjoons hand as he walked me to Biology which I had with Jin. Namjoon kissed my cheek and left as I walked in to the classroom and sat next to Jin. I had to get more information on Natalie so I turned to Jin and began pumping him for information.

"So how long were Namjoon and Natalie together for?" I asked him.

"For about six months. To be honest I don't think he was ever truly happy with her, she tried to control him and got possessive. She was nice for the first month but it was like someone flipped a switch and she became crazy" he answered.

"Wow. How did she take the break up?"

"Bad. She shaved her head and snuck in to Namjoons bedroom and broke everything in it" he said to me.

"Holy shit" I said as the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

Natalie was completely crazy for Namjoon but he didn't want her. He wanted me and she would just have to deal with that. I could handle her no problem, she didn't frighten me. Jin said that she was nice for the first month then it was like someone flipped a switch, how could that even happen? I pushed Natalie out of my head and focused on the work that had been passed out. I looked over at Jin and he was compete engrossed in the work. No matter how much I tired I just couldn't stop thinking about Natalie and what she was capable of. Could this girl harm me if she wanted to?

I met Namjoon outside of school and we started to walk home. He was holding my hand and telling me about his day. Being in his presence made me forget everything I had been told about Natalie and all I could focus on was him. We walked through the park and for some reason I could feel someone watching me, I tried to convince myself that I was being crazy but then I heard footsteps. I turned to Namjoon and tugged on his arm.

"I think someone's following us" I said to him.

He immediately turned around and his eyes went wide. I turned around and there she stood. Natalie. She had an angry look on her face as she looked at us.

"Why are you cheating on me Namjoon?" She asked him.

"We aren't together Natalie. Me and you are over, get that in your head" he said to her angrily.

"No!" She screamed at him. "You are mine and only mine. This tramp can't have you"

"I am not a tramp" I screamed at her.

"You shut your whore mouth" she said to me.

"Don't you dare call her a whore" Namjoon yelled as he stood in front of me. "Come near us again and I will hurt you"

He grabbed my hand and began walking very fast away from Natalie. She didn't follow us, she just watched us walk away which sent shiver down my spine. As soon as we were out of her view Namjoon turned and punched a wall, I went over and held his now bleeding hand.

"Don't let her get you. She's not worth it" I said to him calmly.

"She won't leave me alone. Me and my family even moved house to get away from her" he said as tears flowed down his face.

I pulled him to me and hugged him tightly.

"I won't let her hurt you" I whispered to him.

That bitch. How dare she hurt Namjoon this way?