Chapter 3

Jessica POV

I was sat on my bed waiting for Namjoon to arrive and for some reason I was nervous. This boy had a hold of me me that I just couldn't shake, he made me feel giddy and weird and it was a feeling I wasn't used to. My phone buzzed beside me and it was Namjoon texting me.

*Hey I'm outside*

I put my phone back down and went downstairs where Namjoon was standing at the door dressed in a light pink shirt and blue jeans with timberlands. He looked flawless and perfect which made me look like a potatoe. He smiled at me as I opened the door and took a step inside my house.

"Come on. I'll show you to my room" I said closing the door and walking in front of him.

He nodded and followed me upstairs in to the bomb site that was my room. I was passed being embarrassed about it and just sort of embraced the mess. We walked in and he sat on the edge of my bed looking slightly on edge and nervous. I nudged his back with foot and he jumped at my touch.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah we should probably start studying" he said reaching in to his bag and getting his books out.

I nodded and reached for the books that were layed out of my bedside table. He moved further up the bed so he was sitting next to me and I shit you not I felt an electricity go between us. It made my hairs stand on end and I couldn't concentrate on anything that Namjoon was saying. He looked at me and had a frustrated look on his face.

"April I need you to concentrate" he said to me.

I nodded and start reading through the book that sat between us. I need to get a grip of myself and start concentrating on my work. The air seemed tense between us and I just didn't know what to do.

Namjoon POV

I felt like punching myself in the face for the way I was acting with April. She meant well but for some reason she looked like she was daydreaming and finding it hard to concentrate. It reminded me of whenever I sit next to her which got me thinking, did she maybe feel the same way as I did? Whenever I snuck a glance at her she was trying so hard not look at me but at the same time she wasn't looking at the books in front of her. I wasn't it making it any better for her since I was being very snappy with her.

"Look April I'm sorry for snapping at your earlier" I said to her.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"It's okay. I'm not concentrating enough" she said.

"Why are you so on edge tonight?" I asked her. "You seem jumpy tonight"

"I don't really know how to explain it. I could ask you the same thing, you seem tense everytime I go near you"

My stomach dropped as she confronted me. I didn't realise that I was being obvious about how tense she made me feel. I needed to come clean with her.

"Okay I can explain that" I started as I turned to face her. "April, since the moment I bumped in to your table I've liked you. I don't know if you feel the same but I really like you April"

The silence in the room was defeating and I just wanted her to say something. Anything. She gave me a smile and began laughing.

"I am so happy you said that because I like you too Namjoon" she said to me.

Happiness over came me and I grabbed her and kissed her soft lips. I could her smiling as she kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away from her and smiled at her.

"Be mine April? I want you as my girlfriend" I asked her.

She looked surprised at my question.

"Really? You want me as your girlfriend"

"Of course I do. No girl I have ever been with has made me feel the way you make me feel. So what do you say?"

"Yes. Oh my God yes" she said pulling me to her.

This girl was finally mine and for the first time in forever I was happy. I didn't have to hang around different girls to feel anything, I had my perfect girl right here. For the rest of night we just laid and talked about everything, what our families were like, what's our favorite food and stuff like that. She fell asleep when I had to leave so I kissed the top of her head and left. It felt like I was floating because of how happy I was.

When I got home I fell on top of my bed and my smile didn't disappear. I got my phone out and messaged a group chat that I was in with the guys to tell them I was with April. They all freaked and congratulated me. I was finally with my dream girl.