Chapter 6

Namjoon POV

The cold night air hit me like a ton of bricks as I stepped out of April's house and started walking. April knew that Natalie had a big impact on me and how much I changed since she came back in to my life. But I can't let her fuck this up for me, April was the best thing to ever happen to me and I wouldn't let Natalie ruin this for me. April was my chance at a happy ending. I walked down the empty streets trying to push Natalie out of my mind and focus on April but her face kept popping in to my mind. Her evil face. If I ever end up in hell then that's what I picture the devil to look like, long black hair and dark eyes. Why did she want to ruin my life?

I was thinking so much that I didn't hear the footsteps coming from behind me. Fear creeped up my body and I could feel my body go numb, who was it. I stopped in the middle of the street and quickly turned around and I was face to face with the devil herself. Natalie. She had a creepy grin on her face and she faced me and took several steps towards me so she was close to me.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked angrily.

"That is no way to talk to your girlfriend" she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

I quickly pushed her off and she staggered back, her expression quickly turning dark.

"Wow abusive now" she muttered.

"Abusive? You have been harassing me for years you psycho bitch"

"No no we've been having some relationship problems that's all" she said.

"You need help. You need to be locked up and never let out again" I yelled at her.

She threw her head back and laughed at me.

"You were always so dramatic. Everything I did to you was out of love, you did love me at one point" she said.

"No" I said meeting her gaze and staring her down. "Yeah there was a time that I thought I could of loved you but then I saw who you really are and it made me sick. You are cruel and evil, I could of never loved you"

Hurt spread across her face as she was hit with the harsh truth. I know that what I said was mean but it had to be said, she had to know the truth. She took another step towards me, raised her hand and slapped me hard across the face.

"Okay the game has changed Namjoon. I won't hurt you anymore but instead I will take my anger out on your precious April" she said to me.

Before I could say anything she turned and ran in to the darkness. I couldn't feel my heart breaking as the reality of what I had done hit me, yes I told her the truth but the consequence was that she was going to take all of her anger out on April. I needed to protect her at all costs.

April POV

I woke up with an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. There was no school since it was a Saturday so I would end up spending the day with the gang. I got ready and checked my phone and saw that I had a text message from Taehyung.

*HEEELLOOO WHAT YOU DOING TODAY?*

I could hear him screaming through the text and it made me chuckle.

*nothing how?*

It didn't take long for Taehyung to text me with a loud text.

*BE OUTSIDE IN 5 MINS*

I laughed and went to collect my shoes and bag and went outside where they were all standing waiting for me. They screamed and hugged me as I laughed at them.

"We've missed you" They yelled.

"I was gone one day" I said rolling my eyes. "Did you's miss Namjoon?"

"Sure we did" Jimin said which made Namjoon slap his arm. "That hurt"

I laughed at them but was confused to what we were doing.

"Guys what are we doing?" I asked them.

"We thought we'd go shopping. You up for it?" Suga asked.

I nodded and we began making our way to shopping centre. Whilst I was laughing with the gang I noticed that Namjoon was distant and quiet. I stopped so he could walk next to me and started talking to him.

"You seem distant again. Is everything okay?" I asked him.

He was in mid daydream and jumped when he heard my voice. He turned to me trying hide his thoughts but failed.

"What? Sorry I was just thinking"

"What's happened? I can tell that somethings up with you and you were fine when you left my house last night"

"It's nothing for you to worry about April" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me in to him and kissing the top of my head.

I decided not to push the matter further since I knew he wouldn't tell me anyway. We arrived at the shopping centre and began shopping, we spent hours in the music store buying random albums. Namjoon came over to me and held my hand, I looked up at him.

"Come with me" he said pulling me away from everyone else.

"Where are you two going?" I heard Jimin call.

"Remember he told us he was taking April away for a bit" Jin said to him.

I didn't hear anything since they were out of earshot. Namjoon pulled me in to a photo booth which baffled me, I looked up at him with confusion.

"I thought we could take some pictures" he said to me.

I smiled massively at him. I loved his random romantic gestures even if his mind was elsewhere and I couldn't do anything to help him. We sat down and took several photos, picking our favorites when went towards a small stall that was selling handmade jewellery. He went over to the sales woman.

"Excuse me but do you sell lockets?" He asked her.

She nodded and showed us two different lockets, both beautiful.

"We'll take them both" he said producing a note from his pocket and paid for them.

"You didn't have to do that Namjoon" I said to him.

"I did. Consider it an apology for being so distant. These can be a reminder that no matter how distant we get I will always be in your heart and you'll be in mine"

My heart skipped a beat at his romantic gestures. He really did care for me. We folded our favorite picture and put in in to the lockets, putting the lockets around our necks we kissed.

"Yayyyy they're okay" I heard Hoseok yell.

We broke a part and laughed as they came over to join us. For the rest of the day, Natalie didn't once come in to my mind.