Chapter 2

April POV

For the past few weeks Namjoon has been sitting next to me in history and at lunch. He's been really nice to me and he makes me laugh more than I have ever laughed before. But I won't let me guard down just yet because at any moment he could turn on me and completely ruin my life. I walked through the crowds and up to my usual table in the corner where me and Namjoon had been sitting for weeks now. I sat down and waited for him and as if he heard my thoughts he appeared next to me and sat down.

"Hey April" he said to me giving me cute smile.

"Hey, how was classes?" I asked him.

"Good how bout you?"

"They were good" I said but was cut off when I noticed the rest of Namjoons friends standing in front of us.

"We were wondering if we could sit with you guys" said the one with bright blonde hair.

"Sure if it's okay with April" Namjoon said looking over at me.

I nodded and they all sat down around the table.  They seemed really nice and not at all intimidating like I had thought. I was sat next to one with short brown hair and he smiled at me.

"You must be April. I'm Jimin" he said holding out his hand to me.

"Nice to meet you Jimin" I said to him.

"Oh yes where are our manners" shouted the one with a lot of hair that was brown. "I'm Jin by the way"

"And I'm Suga" said the one with the bright blonde hair.

"And I'm Jungkook" said the one who looked like the youngest.

"And I'm Taehyung or you can call me V" said the one with shaggy blonde hair.

"And I'm Jung Hoseok but you can either call me Hoseok or J-hope" said the one with short brown hair.

"Why J-hope?" I asked him.

"Because" he started as he stood on top of the chair. "I am your hope. I am your angel" he shouted.

I chuckled at him as the rest of the table went red with embarrassment. The whole of the cafeteria turned and looked at us, some of them looked at me with confusion. Why was the invisible girl sitting with popular boys?

"Hoseok sit down" Jin said rising from his seat and grabbing Hoseok down from the air.

"Okay mama" he said chuckling at Jins mothering instincts.

The table soon fell silent but I was still chuckling at them. They were funny and weren't stuck up which is what I thought they would be like. 

"So Namjoon when were you going to introduce us to your girlfriend?" Jimin asked from next to me.

I chocked on nothing and started coughing. Girlfriend? We were not together, we were just friends. Namjoon looked shocked and a little bit disappointed which confused me.

"She's not my girlfriend" he said quietly causing an awkward silence to form.

"Awkward" Taehyung yelled out making me jump.

"Is that true April?" Jimin asked me.

"Yeah. Me and Namjoon are just friends" I said to them.

"Such a shame. You's would of been cute" Suga said to us.

"Yeah well I need to go the now so I'll see you guys later" I said getting up and leaving.

What did they mean by we would be cute? Namjoon only seen me as a friend and that was it.  Sure he was cute and he knew it but he would never be interested in a girl like me. He has tons of girls falling at his feet so why would he even think about me as more than a friend?

Namjoon POV

"You guys suck" I said to them.

"Look man we thought you were a couple with the amount of time you spend together" Jungkook said to me. 

"Yeah. Do you like her as more than a friend?" Jin asked me.

I felt all of their eyes go on me and the nerves built up inside my body. This was the question, did I like April? And I already knew the answer.

"I do" I muttered.

They all cheered causing several people to turn around and stare at us. We were never usually this loud since all eyes were already on us when we walked in to any room but this time they looked at us with confusion.

"Does she like you?" Suga asked me.

"I have no idea. I've been trying to figure out if she does but she has her guard up. I need her to let me in" I said sighing.

"You'll get there in the end. You always get what you want anyway" Jimin said to me.

"And we'll help you if she knocks you back" Hoseok said to me.

"Thanks guys but I don't think I'll tell her anytime soon" I said to them.

The bell rang which distracted us from our conversation. I had history next and it was with April who I just confessed to my friends that I liked her. We got up from the table and went our separate ways towards our classes. I walked in to the room and straight towards mine and April's table where she was already sat waiting for me. She gave me a smile as she seen me walking towards her, why did she have to do this to me? I sat down next to her and rested my arm on her chair.

"I wanted to apologise about my friends" I started but she put her hand up to stop me.

"Don't be. They were really nice and funny, nothing to apologise for" she said giving me a warm smile.

"Oh okay" I said as the teacher walked in and began the lesson.

April immediately turned back around and focused on the lesson but for the first time since I had met her she looked confused. At the end I went over to ask her if she was okay.

"Hey you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm just really confused by all of this" she said sounding kind of embarrassed.

"If you want I could come to your house and help you"

"Really? That would be great" she said turning around and writing soemthing on a pierce of paper. "Here's my address and my number. Come over whenever" she said before leaving the room.

She may not see it as a date but to me this was our first date.