"She's gorgeous. Send that to my phone, please. " she said.

"Alright but we've to buy Karina food." I said walking inside the restaurant to order a take go plate.

______________________________________

"Rina where are you? " I yelled coming into the hotel room being followed in by Noelle.

"She's probably sleeping. " Noelle said closing the door.

"Well make yourself at home while I go wake her up." I said.

"Okay." She said taking a seat on the couch.

I walked inside the room to see Karina sleep while hugging my pillow with her phone on her chest. Awe she missed me. I climbed into the bed, taking her phone off her chest before kissing her forehead then her lips. She still didn't move. I started planting kisses on her neck. "Nana! Wake up " I said knowing that she loved being called Nana.

I started ticking her which scared her causing her to fall. She groaned getting up from the floor then playfully punching me. "What a nice way to get to stop." I said smiling.

"Did you bring my mom and food?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Yay. " she said running out of the room. I got up and walked out the room to see Karina and Noelle laughing. I'm so glad that they found each other. I sat down next to Karina as she pulled out a book.

"Okay so I made a photo album for all the new memories that we will be making. I already put some pictures in there. Do you want to see it? " karina said.

"I would love to see it." Noelle said.

"This was the first picture we took." Karina said opening the album book.

" Karina said opening the album book

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"That looks great. " Noelle said.

"The next one is the snapchat one." Karina said.

"Did you put the face swap too?" Noelle asked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Did you put the face swap too?" Noelle asked.

"Yeah." Karina said.

"Its crazy how our face fits each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Its crazy how our face fits each other. I guess that means you look like me." Noelle said.

"I know right. Thank God." Karina said chuckling.

"When did we take this one? " Noelle asked.

"Oh when I took you to the arena for Colby's job

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh when I took you to the arena for Colby's job." Karina said.

"Oh I remember now. I've never seen so many gorgeous men in one room before. " Noelle said giggling.

"I know right. I thought I was in Heaven. " Karina said.

"Excuse me, hi I'm still here. " I said.

"We know. " Karina said sticking out her tongue.

"Is this one that I posted on Instagram? " Noelle said.

"Yeah. I took it." Karina said.

"You guys are addicted to the camera

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You guys are addicted to the camera. " I said shaking my head.

"Shut up Colby. " Karina said.

"Colby are you jealous? " Noelle asked.

"Why would I be jealous? " I asked.

"Because you can't take selfies like us." Karina said.

"Excuse me, I have you know that I can take great selfies." I said.

"If that's what you believe. " Karina said.

"Whatever." I said.

"Karina look at this one." Noelle said.

"Yeah this one where you did my make up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yeah this one where you did my make up. " Karina said.

"We have so much pictures to take." Noelle said.

"I think I'm going to have to put you guys in rehab soon." I said walking out the living room.

"He's just jealous. " Karina whispered to Noelle.

 Loyalty || Seth Rollinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें