2. White Rose

J-Hope POV

A few hours later we had left the funeral house and now on our way to the cemetery, where we will say our last goodbye's too Jiwoo.

Our relatives, parents, BTS, that lady and I, all gathered around the tombstone as both my older cousins were carefully putting down the casket, in the ground.

Before they began to cover it with dirt, I threw in a white rose.

Jiwoo's favorite. I hope she enjoys the smell as she makes her way up there....

A tear rolled down my cheek. I clenched my fist and as the priest was saying his final praise, I left.

Storming out of the cemetery I sat at a bench, near the entrance.

I held my face in my hands and sobbed. Tears unable to end, like a stream of eternal sadness.

 Tears unable to end, like a stream of eternal sadness

"You know, white flowers last longer then roses. Just comes to show, that, the love of a brother is the thing that last the longest in ones life."

I lifted my head slowly and saw that lady. I ignored her comment and got up from the bench.

I walked passed her and went back inside the cemetery.

I noticed everyone had left so I pulled out my phone and saw Taehyung had texted me,

We thought you would need some time alone for a bit. If you want to meet us, we will be at Cacao 78, right across the cemetery. -TaeTae

I sighed and turned around, back to the lady who was sitting at the bench and fiddling with her black dress.

"Sharpie lady." She looked up at me and waited for me to say anything else.

"Do you find funerals funny?" I asked very earnestly.

She shook her head and gave a pitiful smile. "No, I've been to many so I'm quiet capable of comforting anybody..."

"I consider myself unable to be comforted in this time of my life." I said as I sat beside her on the bench and wiped my tears off my cheeks.

"Everybody can be comforted... If it's by a friend, a parent, a lover.... It's possible."

"Are you trying to comfort me right now?" She scoffed and closed her eyes taking a deep inhale.

"Maybe, I think you have to figure that out." She exhaled and stood up very suddenly.

"Well, you should probably go home and see your brothers. They're probably worried."