22|Paybacks Bitch.

"A rose, isn't quite as beautiful as it once was, when after its thorn pricks you."

Bree's pov.
We all stop once we were in the middle of the woods. "What just happened in there?" Ricky asks laughing.

"She put on her lip gloss and the spicy ketchup did it's work," I say and laugh. I know I did the worse to her cosmetics but I think she fucking deserves it.

"You had to see her face when she realised we messed up will all her beauty products," Aiden says and laughs.

She once spilled coke on my hair and this was my time to payback. So paybacks bitch honey and you didn't realise that sooner.

"She would have never expected that," Rachel says and continues to laugh.

"Well Ricky you didn't get done with your dare yet," I state with a smirk and both of them stop laughing.

"Make it a little different? " Rachel asks with pleading eyes. I nod and start to think.

"Give her two hickeys and they should be visible, " I say still smirking. Rachel shakes her head.

"You can do it anywhere you want, " I say and Rachel relaxes.

"That's much better," Rachel mumbles. Ricky drags Rachel behind the bushes.

"You know what guys , just take your own time while I and Bree go on a walk," Aiden says smirking.

Rachel and Ricky nod . Aiden drags me along with him. "Where are you taking me?" I ask him.

"Just some place where we could be alone," he says smirking.

"Are you forgetting that we're on a school trip?" I ask him arching one eyebrow.

"Did you forget that our school doesn't really bother about stuff when we give high donations? " he asks me still smirking. Yeah right!

"We're going too far Aiden," I tell him and he stops.

"This place is perfect, " Aiden says grinning. I smack his arm.

"What was that for?" Aiden asks and grabs me by my waist.

"For being a sex crazed boyfriend." I say smiling. He kisses me and pushes me against a tree. I kiss him back and wrap my hands around his neck.

I wrap my legs around him and he trails kisses down my neck causing me to moan. He puts me down and kisses me on my lips again.

"You're irresistible, " he says pulling me closer. He leans his forehead against mine and brushes his nose against mine.

He caresses my cheek with his thumb . "I really like you baby," he says.

"I like you too Aiden, " I say and rest my head on his chest.

I wish he said I love you . But that may not happen soon. He rubs my back and I get much more comfortable .

"Want to stay here for some time?", Aiden asks me and I nod. He sits down leaning on tree and I sit on his lap.

I liked it , no kissing or anything just absolute silence. Aiden wraps his arms around me and stays still.