17|First Date.

"One day you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in your future. "

Bree's pov.
I'm still having a hard time believing that I'm Aiden's girlfriend now. I told Jackson and he was really happy that I was finally moving on.

I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a designer crop top. I'm not the girl who goes all chic on her first date. I put on some make up and brush my hair.

I take my wallet and phone before walking out of my room. Aiden would be here any moment. It was 5:28pm already.

The door bell goes off and I open the door. Aiden. He just looked at me with a smile.

"You look beautiful baby doll, " he says making me blush. We say our goodbyes to Maria and Brad.

I get into the passenger seat of the car while Aiden takes the driver seat.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask him.

"It is a surprise, " he says and leans over to kiss me. It was a short yet sweet kiss.

Aiden starts driving with a smile on his face. I start going through the music he had and play sleeping with sirens. It's one of my favourite bands.

I close my eyes as Jared comes to my mind. It seems so unfair to Aiden cause I still think about Jared.

"Are you alright? " I hear Aiden ask.

"Yeah, " I say with a smile which he returns. He stops at a place I didn't recognise.

"Come on princess, " he says taking my hand. Princess. Only Jared used to call me that.

I push the thoughts away and get out of the car. Aiden's wraps one arm around my waist as we walk.

"Go carting? " I ask him raising my eyebrows. I smile at the idea.

"Yeah, " he says giving me his best smile. I haven't done this in a while since.......stop there. Stop fucking thinking about Jared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you so much Aiden. I really enjoyed it, " I say with a smile as we get out of the place.

"Don't thank me baby doll, " he says and turns to face me. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

He breaks our kiss and gets to the drivers seat while I get into the passenger seat.

"Do you like Chinese food?" Aiden asks as he starts the car and I nod smiling.

He stops at a Chinese take away. "I'll be right back, " he says after asking me what I would like to eat.

He comes with our food and starts driving again.

"Where are we going ?" I ask him.

"The beach, " he says with a smile. I nod with a smile and look outside the window.

"What's bothering you? " Aiden asks me. I couldn't tell him he reminds me of Jared.