03|Left With Memories .

"It's not about forcing happiness but it's about letting sadness win."

Bree's pov.

After lunch classes had gone on uneventfully, I got back home and decided on going to the dance studio nearby.

They opened it a week ago. I parked my car and walked up the marble stairs that lead to the main door of my house.

"Hey Maria," I say as I enter and start heading towards my room.

"Hey, sweetheart. How was your day?" she asks me.

"Weird, " I responded in one word, and she giggles. I continue walking towards my room while thinking about my day.

I get back to my bedroom and throw my backpack aside. I take off my shoes followed by my clothes and walk into the shower. The hot water felt so nice against my skin. I run my hand through my hair as the water keeps pouring.

Wrapping the bathrobe around my body, I step out and walk towards my closet. I put on a pair of shorts and sweatshirt while wiping my wet hair. Brushing my hair, I leave it over my shoulders and walk out of my closet.

I pack my dance bag and sling it over my shoulder. Grabbing my phone, I leave my room and head downstairs.

"Maria, I'm going to the dance studio nearby. I'll be back by 6 o'clock or so," I announce, and she nods.

The studio is only ten minutes away from home. I convinced Jackson to ask Brad to leave me alone for today. Brad and Maria fell for each other, and they never got to spend time with each other.

I parked my lambi and entered the place. The floors are covered in red carpet, and the walls are painted in blue. The reception is on the left side as I entered. The wall behind was covered in a spray-painted ballet dancer.

Beautiful, isn't it?

I stop in front of the reception desk. The woman is wearing a blue skirt and white blouse with the name tag which spelled,

Larrisa.

She greets me with a smile, and I tell her my requirement, "Larrisa can I have a private room?"

She nods her head and asks me, "Your name please?"

"Bree Adams," I say, and she directs me into my room.

The room is full of mirrors reflecting me.

Ah, how much do I hate myself?

I locked the door behind me and changed into my dance pants and a sports bra. I stand in the middle of the room and take a deep breath while taking in the atmosphere of the place. The wooden floors creaked under my feet. I connected my iPhone surround and played music. I start dancing my way. I learned ballet a few years ago.

Tears start rolling down as I dance. Every memory of my family and friends start playing in my mind. I miss them so much. I should have died instead of them.

Why can't you move on?

Because they're all I had, and maybe I love them so much that I can never move on from the beautiful pages of my life. I close my eyes while I dance. I danced continuously for several songs and then stopped. I wiped away the tears and sat down on the floor. My phone starts ringing, and my ringtone blasts through the surround.