29|Feeling Good.❤

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I'm I had never lived without you."

Bree's pov.
"Aiden , it's just a week ." I say for the hundredth time. My flight is in an hour and Aiden is still not fine with me going.

"Which is seven days and one sixty eight hours, " he says groaning.

"I told you about this month's ago Aiden. Amanda can't travel since she's pregnant and Jackson wants me to be there, " I say giving him a small smile.

"It's Christmas for God's sake!" he whines and I giggle a little .

"You've got to get over it baby.", I say pecking his cheek with a small smile.

"Alright only if I get a good enough kiss that would make up for Christmas, " he says smirking.

"Aiden we're in an airport!" I whisper shout at him with wide eyes.

"Do you think I care?" he asks me and leans into a kiss.

Even though I knew we would be getting weird stares from people around us , I didn't want to break the kiss.

I'm going to miss him a lot . I was going out of breath but didn't bother to break the kiss till he did.

We lean our foreheads against each other and Aiden caresses my cheek with his hand.

"I'm going to miss you a lot baby doll, " he says and I could see a hint of sadness flash through his eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too Aiden, " I say kissing him again. His lips were soft against mine as I held him close .

We're interrupted when the announcement for my flight is made.

"Call for you princess, " Aiden says trying to give me his cheeky smile.

"You needn't pretend to happy Aiden, " I say as I stand up.

"I've got something for you, " I say giving him a small box wrapped in gift paper.

"It's your Christmas present. We're going to open our gifts together while on video chat, " I say smiling. Aiden already gave me his gift securely wrapped.

"Thank you ," Aiden says with a wide smile which I return. The second call for my flight indicates I need to leave. I hug him.

Aiden sighs and hugs me tight. He releases me from his hug and kisses my forehead.

"Just a week, " I say looking at him right in the eye.

"A week which consists of seven days and one sixty eight hours, " he says sighing again.

"Bye Aiden, " I say smiling .

"Call me once you reach home princess, " he says smiling a real smile. My overprotective boyfriend is back.

"I promise I will, " I say .

"Bye Bree, " he says and I smile before walking away to the check in .

Shit this is harder than I thought cause I felt like I was torn apart at the moment.