7. AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

A/N: Read the important message at the end ;)

Ponyboy took me to his Batman lair and we had sex. It was cool.

I'm milking the hell out if these jokes but wharevs. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT OK!1!!!

Anyways, Pinybiy looked at me as if I was hot. Which I'm not. Cause I'm an ugly fat ass with a perfect body. And we put his hand on my cheek. And he smirked. "You so hot bb."

"I know. I love you Ponybae."

Just as we were about to have our smut scene, we heard a loud explosion, and we were blinded with a rainbow.

"TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTHERF***ER!!!"

Omg, I know that voice!

When my vision cleared up, I saw none other than Johnny Cade in a cosplay. Was that...Misty from Pokemon?

"GASP!" Ponyboy exclamationed! "WHAT DO YOU WANT! HOW DID YOU YOU GET IN MY BATMAN LaiR!!!!!"

Johnny looked at me with his puppy-dog eyes. "For my one true love, Macy Elizabeth Levitt. Her unrealistic body, her revolting personality, the fact that she has the IQ of a box of crayons– HOLY SH*T I LOVE HER!"

(Ignore what I said before. I was a stupid kid)

Ponyboy kept his eyes in Johnny. "Stay back, Macy baby."

I nodded. "O-o-o-ok-ka-kay-ay-y-y-y-.-.-." I have a stuttering problem :(

Johnny pulled out a random sword and pointed it at Ponyboy. "En gaurde!" He pulled out his weapon and the two were going at it. I couldn't help but stare at them fight because I'm a grill and I know better. #GirlPower!

But, because I realized what I said made no sense, so I jumped between them. Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I can't stand fights! I hate them! I hate them so-!"

"Thanks for stealing my quote, bitch." another voice says behind me.

Do my ears deceive me?! It can't be! We all slowly turn around, and saw Cherry Valance with an annoyed look on her face.

"What do you want, whore!" I smirked.

The boys widened their eyes. "OHH-"

"Stop," she put her hand up. WHO DOES THIS GINGER SLUT THINK SHE IS?! SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SOUL!! "I came with a very important message from a girl." Cherry pulled out a letter.

"Lol I don't give a sh*-"

"Don't start that bullshit with me."

Johnny, Ponyboy, and I gasped! How did she get past the censorship?

Cherry cleared her throat and started reading the letter.
"Dear Ms. Valance,
I apologize for what I have put you through. It was never meant to be this way. Something went wrong during the process, and I can't stop it by force. I don't have a lot of time, so you have to find Macy and tell her this: 'OPEN YOUR EYES GODDAMMIT!' As weird as it sounds, she's much smarter than you think. I have also given you the the ability to break the censorship wall, but please use it wisely.
Thank you, M."

My expression turned series. "What was that about? What did this girl mean? Who even is she?!"

Cherry shrugged. "I don't know. But I do know something else. Macy...honey...you're a psychopath."

"...Huh?"

"You are really, really crazy. Like unbelievably crazy. But, not all crazy people are idiots, which is apparently something you aren't. So, look deep inside your heart, and find a time– a time before this one."

I closed my eyes. Images of a girl showed up in my head. She appeared to be in a bedroom, and her face was glowing. I didn't know her name, but she looked familiar, and she could be the one who write that letter. She was smiling and laughing.

I opened my eyes again and everyone was staring at me. "I understand."

Cherry smiled, "Good. Now tell-"

I got on one knee and grabbed Pony's hand. "Ponyboy, will you be my husband?"

He jumped into my arms and screamed. "YES! I LOVE YOU!"

Johnny fell to the ground and shook his fists. "Macy...NOOOOOOOO!!"

Cherry stared at us in disbelief. "What the hell? MARRIAGE?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED?!"

I smiled at her. "The girl in my head was wearing a white dress..."

She nodded her head, "...And?"

"That's it." Me and Ponyboy made out and we all lived happily ever after.

The E-

Oh never mind. There's still more chapters....

A/N: Welp. Shit is going down.

Sorry it took me so long to do this, and that the chapter is pretty short. Like I said, not even I know how I come up with this stuff. BOF only has 2-3 chapters left. And you'll soon realize who Macy really is, and what happened.

On another note, I have about 42 drafts that go all the way to 2014....

Pretty sure I said this before, but I want to start writing original content once this story is finished.

I think that's all I have to say. Bye!