5. BYE FELECIA!

Omniscient POV

"Where's Pony and Macy?" Dally asked Sodapop. They were at the DX, since they didn't want to hear another moaning session (Dal no longer found it hot).

"I don't know." They all shrugged and went back to talking about how Sandy died in that roller coaster accident (no one felt sorry for that bitch). Oh, well, who cares about these people. Let's get to the good sh*t now, shall we?

Ponyboy's POV

After having incredibly hot sex (it's even better with a ginger), I looked at Cherry. "You're gooooooood." I smirked.

"At what?"

"Oh, I'm just doing this to make the readers horny." I started going in for the kiss, and Cherry started trembling.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" she screamed. She got up and instantly put on a robe and shoes. I started at her in confusion, "I. Am. So. DONE!"

Suddenly a girl with curly hair, who looked thirteen, came out. "Hey, what are you doing?! You have three more bitch scenes to film!"

"NO! I don't want to be a bitch in your sh*tty fanfiction! I don't care how much money you give me, I will no longer have sex with this fifteen-year-old f*ckboy!"

"Hey!" I said, feeling offended.

"I have great friends, a boyfriend, and I had dignity!" Cherry looked at me in disgust, "And you! You're cheating on your girlfriend?"

"Y-you called me first!" I tried to defend myself.

"Well, you should've said 'no'!"

The girl shook her head, "No, he was supposed to agree."

"Wait!" I exclaimed, pointing at the girl. "Just who the hell are you?!"

She looked at a me, "Oh sh*t. Um...bye!" She disappeared. Who was she?"

Cherry looked at me, "BYE, FELECIA!" And that was the last time I saw her.

Macy's POV

After Johnny and I made out for a bit, we heard the door open. "WUUUUTTTTT!!!!" A familiar voice screamed. I looked over there, and saw Ponyboy.

"Well, well, well," Johnny smirked, "If it isn't our favorite cheater- Ponyboy Michael Curtis!"

"How dare you sleep with my GF!" he screamed. Yeah, he already knows that we slept together lol. Suddenly, Johnny slapped it, and they were soon tackling eachother.

"STAHHHPPP!" I screamed, using my awesome tomboy strength to push Pony of my bae. "PONYBOY YOUR STILL AN ASSHOLE WHO STILL DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A SQUIRREL IS YOU SUCK LILACS AND HOT POCKETS BECAUSE I LOVE JOHNNY AND YOUR A BITCH I HATE YOUUUUU!!!"

Ponyboy stared at me, shocked. Johnny and a I made put, while he watched us. "I CAMT BELIEVE YOU, MACY! (EclipseVegan: I camt believe it either...) Ponyboy ran out from his own house, crying like a little bitch. HAHAHHAHAHA!!!

"Macy, I love you," Johnny told me in that saxy voice of his. "And nothing will ever change that" he kissed me again.

"I love you, too."

And then we had sex again. It was cool.

* * *

A/N: At this point, I don't really know who Macy will end up with XD. Both Johnny and Pony are crazy AF! But Macy is CRAZIER!!!

Also, sorry that this chapter was shorter than the others, but I think it was good. I mean, I couldn't have a Cherry be like that. SHE'S TO YOUNG...SHE'S TOO SMART!

Anyways, we're actually pretty close to the end because, since this is just a parody, I want it to be kind of short. So, yeah that it.

As idiotic Fanfiction Ponyboy would say: "Stay Golden!!1!"