4. JOHNNY'S SECRET?!

Tears filled my eyes as I ran to Johnny. "JOHNNY O JOHNNY!!!" I ran into his arms, and he sniffed my hair.

"What is it, bb?" he exhaled.

"P-p-o-n-y-boy...h-he c-hh-ea-ted on me with d-dat bitch Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-err-yy."

"WHAT?!?!"

"It's true! I heard the phone conversation!!1!!!"

Johnny smirked, but I didn't question anything. "My little pup-"

"Wanna f*ck?"

"YYYAAASSS!!!" Johnny screamed. He started making out with me and it was so hot!

He carried me upstairs and we never broke our kiss.

WARNING: HOLY SH*T ANOTHER BAD SMUT SCENE!

Johnny pushed me onto Ponyboy's bed (A/N: Hopefully they don't make a mess....), and started kissing my neck. I moaned a hearty moan!

We took off our clothes and his manhood slammed into my manh- I mean womanhood. I moaned a mighty moan!

After two seconds, we lay on Ponyboy's bed, breathing heavily.

"Oh my god, I love you!" I hugged Johnny.

"I love you too, Macy. But I have to tell you something. Follow me."

I followed him out of the room (A/N: Um...did you guys put on your clothes yet?). "What is it, my little dark puppy that's been kicked too many times?"

We went upstairs to the attic, and he turned on the light. What I saw shocked me!

Attack On Titan and Sword Art Online posters were covering the walls, there were two huge bookshelves filled with manga, a life-sized cardboard cutout of all the Sailor Scouts, plushies of characters from Soul Eater and InuYasha were on a bed with a Fairy Tail spread, and I saw fan-art of Tokyo Mew Mew.

"J-Johnny?" I asked. "You're a-"

"That's right, Macy. I'm...an otaku! DUN DUN DUUNN!!!!!"

"Why? How? Wut?!"

"It all started about a year ago," he explained. "My parents treated me like sh*t, and I hated them. I ran to the lot, and I suddenly saw a strange futuristic object. I touched a button, and I ended up in a weird place. Everyone called it 2015.

I had no idea what to do, but I went to a woman because she was singing an interesting song. I asked her what is was, and she told me it was the Sailor Moon song. I was confused, then she explained to me the world of anime- it was better than a cartoon, and she recommended me that I watch Sailor Moon.

I went to a store called Otakuland, and I was able to buy some DVD sets of Sailor Moon. It was the best thing ever, and I got a shopping cart and bought anything that tickled my fancy. I brought it home, and I snuck it up Ponyboy's attic. Now, I go up there every single day, and no one knows about this."

I stood there in a shock. "Johnny...that's...AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

"It is?"

"HELL YA!!!! I love having a crazy boyfriend!" I jumped into Johnny's arms, and we kissed again.

A/N: Okay, so instead of having Johnny be 2D, I decided to give him more character. Yes, I made Johnny an otaku.

Please tell me that one of you watched/watches one of the animes I've listed. That would honestly make my day. And if you haven't seen an anime, GO WATCH ONE! I promise you, you won't regret it.

That's all for now, and thank you for the support. Love you all, bye!