1. LOOOVE!!! <3

"You are a stupid slut!" Dad screamed at me!

"F*ck you!" Mom added.

It was like this everyday- mom and dad harassed me everyday. I AM SO SICK OF IT!!! "Yeah, well you guys are horrible people!" I screamed. OMG did I just say that?!?! WOAH!!!

Oh, crap, I totally forgot to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Macy Elizabeth Levitt. I have long blonde, golden, beautiful, blonde, gorgeous, blonde hair. My eyes are the color if the ocean or the sky- and they are big and beautiful!!!! God, I'm so ugly.

I'm super tough! I can beat a guy up, but I'm not going to fight my parents, duh! I'm also a tomboy because I hate pink and dresses, haha.

Anyways, my parents stared at me in awe. "Ya know what?! I'm running away!!!!" I screamed.

They laughed. "Oh, and where would you go?!"

"Idk, but as far away from you two as possible!" I ran away and slammed the door. YAYYY, I'm free!

Oh, but where would I go? It's not like some totally cute guy my age will rescue me from something.

I suddenly heard a car horn honk behind me. I spun around to see who it was, and I saw a car with Socs in it. Oh sh*t!

I ran away as fast as I can and I heard them running towards me. Even though I was WAY ahead of then, they caught me because there needs to be "drama."

"Where ya goin', grease," a big one hissed. The boys pinned me down and started beating me up. I can't take these guys on! Then, the leader started kissing my neck. "Ew, you disgust me!!!" He then started taking off my shirt. OMG, I'm being raped! "Ewwww!!!" the boys screamed.

All of a sudden, the boys were running away, and I heard yelling. I got up and saw that a boy was chasing them. He helped me up.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a husky voice (A/N: What the hell?). I looked up and I saw a boy with blonde hair and beautiful eyes. DAMN IS HE SEXY!!! I think I'm in love!

"Uh, are you okay?" He repeats.

"Totally," I reply. I was almost drooling, he was just so hot.

"I know I just met you," he said, "but do you want to live at my house."

I nodded. "Sure." More like HELL YEAH!!!

As we walked down the street I asked the sexy boy his name.

"I'm Ponyboy Curtis," he says with a smile that could melt your face.

"That's hot."

"Wut?"

"Um, my names Macy Elizabeth Levvit. I'm 15 years old. I have-"

"Cool."

Ponyboy's POV

MY GOD SHE IS HOT. I THINK IM IN LOVE! Her voice sounded like an angel's, her hair was lucious, and her skin was soft and flawless. Although I hardly know anything about her, she's the best girl EVAH!!

Macy's POV:

We finally reached Ponyboy's house and it was a piece of crap, but I won't say that out loud. I love him WAY too much!

"Here we are," Pony said as he did his face-melting smile. If he does that again, I'm going to f*ck his brains out.

• • •

(A/N): Isn't this romantic, you guys? So I finally did it, the first chapter of my Basic Outsiders fanfic. This chapter was short, but it's supposed to be like that. Enjoy, and like, and comment, and follow, and share, and quote, and-

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!