Don't "Marry" Me!

Start from the beginning

"COME HERE YOU (Insert colorful word here)!!" Rebecca screamed after Oliver.

"What in the heck?" I exclaimed.

Anyways, the bell rang and Oliver sneaked back into class, on the lookout for Rebecca.

She glared at him and threw her pencil at his face, but barely missed.

So all during class Rebecca was silently threatening to kill Oliver with dirty hand motions.

Luckily we didn't have anything to do that day, so we all asked Rebecca what had happened.

She glared at Oliver once again and motioned for Latiesha to tell us the story.

"Okay well Rebecca was talking to some other guy during 4th period and Oliver got all jealous and started threatening to divorce her. She got mad and told him to back off of her so he gave her some hand-written divorce papers. She tried to tear them to pieces but he grabbed them," Latiesha explained.

Oliver slowly went over to us and layed the divorce papers for Rebecca to sign. She quickly grabbed her pink sparkly pen (Don't ask me where he/she got that from.) and signed his/her name.

Carter took the papers and read it aloud. "It says:

Divorce Papers

Oliver Goddard wants to get a divorce with Rebecca Miller.

Oliver GoddardRebecca Miller

signaturesignature

Write your name if you agree

If you disagree rip the paper up

Dear Rebecca,

I want to get a divorce because you were 'shaking' your bon-bons to other guys. And you were cheating on me with Cades Tallahassee.

(A.K.A. your brother)

Sincerely,

Oliver Goddard

(A.K.A. your soon-to-be ex- husband)

By now, Rebecca was fake crying. 

"There, there girl. You'll get through this. You sooo don't need that jerk," Latiesha prepped.

Oliver started checking Latiesha out.

"I've always liked red-heads" he commented, smirking.

"Oh get out of here you (insert another colorful word here)" Rebecca shouted.

Our teacher somehow didn't even hear our conversation... or either she was just choosing to ignore us.

Oliver started to leave and Latiesha said, "Aww Rebecca. Everytime I almost get a boyfriend you ruin it for me!"

Rebecca looked at Latiesha like she had just said she had 20 toes on her ear.

"I'm kidding!!! Or was I?" she added mysteriously.

Rebecca slapped Latiesha. Latiesha slapped back. Pretty soon they were hitting each other.

"Oooh. Chick fight," Oliver commented.

"GO AWAY!!" the two she-men shouted.

They suddenly looked at each other in sorrow and started wiping their eyes.

"I'm sooo sorry!! I love you, girl!!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"I'm sorry too!" Latiesha exclaimed and they started hugging.

"Let's agree never to fight over a guy ever again!"

"I promise!"

(During 6th period)

We walked into the classroom where our math teacher was sitting.

"Mrs. McKenzie!! Oliver wants to divorce for absolutely no reason!" Rebecca complained.

"Mrs. McKenzie she was cheating on me!" Oliver accused. 

"Mrs. McKenzie he told me he loved me but it was all a liiiiieeee!!!"

"I never loved you, you prostitute."

"Language!" Mrs. McKenzie scolded. Oliver looked at her sheepishly. 

"It's the truth," he muttered.

Rebecca's eyes got wide.

"Permission to kill him?" she/he asked.

"Permission granted!" someone yelled.

She/he lunged at Oliver but Mrs. McKenzie, now confused as ever, stopped him from doing serious damage.

Mrs. McKenzie looked at the girls questionally so we told her the whole story.

She just shook her head and said, "You guys are so weird."

(In the middle of 7th period where just the girls class is)

Oliver and Rebecca burst into our classroom. They had their arms linked together.

"We're back together!!" Rebecca screeched.

Suddenly, Latiesha came into the room and slapped Oliver.

"You told me that we were gonna be together!" she/he screeched.

"Ladies, ladies. I can be with you both. There's enough Ollie to go around," he said, smiling.

So Latiesha linked arms with him on the other side.

Rebecca put her/his arms around Oliver in a hug and Latiesha did the same.

They started walking out of the room.

"He loves me more!" Rebecca shouted.

"No, he loves me more don't you Ollikins?" he asked.

"Girls, girls. I love you both the same,"

"But. You love me more right?"

"No! He loves me more!" was the last thing we heard before they disappeared out of the classroom.

We all looked out of the window to see Oliver running as fast as he could down the sidewalk with Latiesha and Rebecca running after him shouting his name.

"You get back here right now Ollykins!!"

"OLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!!! COME BACK!!! I WANT YOU TO BE MY BABEH DADDY!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that took forever and a month to write... Oh well. It's officially up now so there ya go! 

Sooo I wanna know. Who's your favorite character so far? Rebecca, Latiesha, or Oliver. And who do you think Oliver should go with? Rebecca or Latiesha? Until next time, buh-bye!! ~Bella

I don't really care. You people need lives. - Victoria

Lies are the color of lemons. 

Everyone say the letter P without letting your lips touch.

Now leave footprints on the sun and slam a revolving door. Thank you! And, love Carter