Chapter 20 Part 2

Warning: 18+ Sensual Chapter. 

Chapter 20 ..... Part 2.....

Jalal gazed at her mischievously and went very close to her ears and whispered- "Jodha, wanting you is driving me absolutely crazy..." he rubbed his cheeks with hers softly while waiting for her response.

His deep sensual voice provoked the deep rise of sensual sensation; she felt a sudden compressing tightness in her stomach, her mouth ran dry to touch his, "Shahenshah, please let me go, someone will come." She mumbled shyly.

Without breaking his gaze, he got up and quickly locked all the doors and windows. The entire room turned dark with little light. Very dim fading light was coming through one of the curtains, which illuminated her luminous shy eyes. Her heart skipped a few beats out of the unknown, unexpected, sudden event. All of a sudden, she felt her body turned jello and millions of butterflies fluttering in her stomach. His strange, passionate, penetrating gaze and deep silence in the room made her more panic. Both of them were alone in the big room. She knew exactly where Jalal was leading her.

He came closer to her with an obsessive stare on his face.

Suddenly, Jodha felt like someone pinned her to a cliff's edge; she got startled and got up from the bed; before he could get her, she slicked out and moved away from him. He swiftly got up and grabbed her wrist, and pinned her to the wall. "You push me much too close to the edge... I won't let you go away from me, ever." He whispered, tilting down his darkly gorgeous face, moving his mouth close to her cheeks, softly nuzzling, inhaling her divine sandalwood scent.

She felt shivers in her entire body. She was panting so loudly that it was clearly audible...Her face was clearly showing her extreme nervousness, but her eyes were sparkling with excitement and unknown fear at the same time. She closed her eyes to control her emotions.

He gazed at her face sensually and whispered- "Jodha..." He waited for her response, but she didn't open her eyes. He smirked and said in a soft tone- "Jodha, do you want to complete our marriage???"

She slowly opened her eyes but didn't look at him. She felt timid and scared; she replied in a trembling voice- "Jaaaa lal..." Then, rectifying her words, she spoke again- "Shahenshah" She hesitantly completed her sentence- "Shahenshah, I want to talk to you..."

He delicately lifted her face with his finger and replied lovingly- "Jodha, look into my eyes and speak to me."

She stuttered a few times, "Shahenshah..." and stopped... After a brief pause, she looked into his eyes and said- "Kuch nahi... (Nothing...)," then looked down again.

'Oh god seems like she is not ready... even after all this wait, she is hesitant; I really don't know what is stopping her.'

Jalal again requested her to look in his eyes. He lifted her face and waited for her to respond. She slowly opened her eyes. He could make out the fear and worry on her face. "What's the matter, Jodha??? Why do you look so scared and worried??? If you don't want to move further, then it is fine...I will wait for your 'Yes' for my entire life." He asked calmly.

She wasn't able to meet eyes with him, she replied in a bit nervous, dim, and hesitant tone, "There is nothing like that...But I am..." then she stopped again in the middle of the sentence...

This girl is impossible; I don't know how I can make her mine. She has no clue how desperate I am for her; she has become my passion... I cannot survive without her; she is the only one who possesses me and my heart. I don't know what else I can do; I admitted that I love her, even after that... she is feeling so insecure that she is hesitant to accept me completely.