Chapter 32 Part 2

Don't Forget to Vote and comment.

Chapter 32 Part 2

With joyous tears and blessing, the Mughal family disperse. Jalal and Rukaiya shared a beautiful, loving time. When night took over, every person went deep dive into slumber; but Jalal could not sleep. His restless mind recalled Jodha's teary face with the desire to be a mother. The way Rukaiya asked for his ten days, he was defenseless. He didn't even inform her that he won't spend the next ten nights with her. He felt helpless; he couldn't spend the night with Jodha and didn't get the chance to inform her that he would spend the next few days with Rukaiya.

He wanted to spend time with Jodha just to fulfill her desire. She never asked for anything; the first time he saw her desperation to be a mother. He knew very well Jodha was hiding her pain; he recalled her conversation with Reva, her tears, and an intense craving for a child. He wanted to assure her that she will be a mother soon too, and she will receive this happiness soon in her life.

Jalal woke up earlier and finished his routine. While scrambling words in his mind on talking to Jodha, he entered her chamber without any announcement. After prayer, as per her routine, Jodha was talking to God Krishna.

"Kanah, I am so grateful to you for giving us such boundless happiness. Today you have made me and Shahenshah so happy that I have no words left for your gratefulness towards us. Kanha, keep giving your blessings and love forever and send a little prince to this palace who looks exactly like Shahenshah."

His unsettled bothered face coated with a smile. Her selfless and celestial prayer touched his soul.

Jalal walked by the temple and sat next to Jodha to do prayer with her. Jodha gave him a welcome smile. They both did aarti together to get divine peace.

After the prayer, Jodha asked cheerfully, "Shahenshah, you are here at this time?"

"Jodha, I was not able to hold myself." After a long pause, he continued in a sincere tone, "Tell you the truth; the entire night I couldn't sleep. Somehow, I feel guilty and feel everything has changed now. Before, we both were craving for a little child in our lives, but now I don't want you to feel alone. I constantly recall your tearful face with extreme crave for a child again and again. Jodha, I want you to know that I am also desperate to give you that happiness, and I want to assure you that soon you will also get the same happiness. Remember, no matter how many kids I will have from other queens. Still, Jalal and Jodha's kid, our kid will be the symbol of our eternal love." He cupped her face and openly shared his concern.

Jodha's eyes filled with tears, seeing his deep concern. She replied in an overwhelming emotional tone, "Shahenshah, I am the most fortunate woman on earth. Even though you have so many queens, you always make me feel special, and your care and concern make me completely speechless. But Shahenshah, I don't want you to feel sad or worried for me; I want you to know that I am delighted for you and Queen Rukaiya. I do have a desire for your child in my womb, but I wanted to have the child for you. You have never said a word, but I can read your eyes, and I always saw a craving for a child in your eyes. My craving for a child increased to satisfy your desire. Now suddenly, I am feeling all content and complete. I am feeling that my child is coming to earth. I don't see your child as Queen Rukaiya's child. Shahenshah, your happiness is my happiness. You have become part of me, and everything that belongs to you is mine too. I am equally happy with this great news."

He felt so relieved and content after hearing her answer. He wiped Jodha's tears and kissed her forehead, and, in a pleasing tone, addressed, "Congratulations Choti Ammi Jaan."

"Congratulations, Abu Jaan."

"Jodha, it's such a great happy occasion, and you just wished me congratulation. Won't you sweeten my mouth?" He whispered.