Chapter 12

Marinette paced back and forth. She'd never done anything like this before. She wanted to ask Alya but ,knowing her friend, she'd be all over her. Especially after she caught her and Adrien sleeping together.

- at the Agreste Mansion-

"So, the little boy is about to get into some serious stuff tonight," teased Plagg.

" It's not funny Plagg. I've never done anything like this before. I would ask my father for advice but... well you know how he is. Speaking of father, he said he wanted to see me in his office earlier. I'll be right back Plagg,"said the blonde before walking out.

When Adrien arrived at his father's door he hesitated knocking. He knew that when it came to his father things were either good or bad. Meaning 1/8 good and 7/8 bad. He knocked on the door and waited for a response.

He was sweating. He got so anxious. His heart was beating out of his chest.

His father finally opened the door after what seemed like hours.

"Please son, come in. We have much to discuss," stated the cold voice of Gabriel Agreste.

Adrien took a seat in front of his father. It was silent until Adrien broke the awkward silence.

"Uhhh so what did you call me in for...father," the young boy asked.

"Adrien," began the boys father," I think that it's time we discuss the birds and the bees."

" The birds and the bees. I'm sorry father but I already learned the difference between animals and insects a long time ago."

-- 1 bird and bee later--

"Ooooohh! That makes a lot more sense now, "exclaimed the cinnamon roll.

Adrien left the room feeling way smarter. He found Plagg in his room eating a tub of Camembert. Adrien was ready. Now he knew exactly what to do. But there was one problem. How was he going to explain to his father that he was staying at the bakers daughter's house overnight.

I'm sorry guys but I have to update again on Thursday. I know you guys were waiting for this chapter but I'm still planning the lemon. Well I hope you have a good day or nigjt or whatever you're having today. Unless I ruined things for you. :( ;)