Chapter 11

Normal POV

The room was silent. It was all so sudden. Marinette prayed that this day would never come. She was in utter shock. She didn't know what to do. She was so scared. She did the only thing she could do in this situation.

She fainted.

Adrien picked her up and placed her on her bed. Tikki flew over to the blue-haired girl. "I think she'll be alright" said the ladybug kwami.

Adrien decided to sit there with marinette until she woke up.

Adrien's POV

I never thought I'd find my lady. She was behind me this whole time. Even when she was right in front of me, I didn't notice. It's so obvious now. Wait a second. If Marinette is ladybug, and I've been in her room, and I've made out with her...

Normal POV

Adrien fainted right next to Marinette. They both sat there while their kwamies giggled at how cute they were. Their laughter was interrupted by Alya who ran into the room. They quickly hid so she wouldn't see them.

"Girl you will no- *gasp* MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG," the brunette yelled waking up the duo if teens.

Adrien sat there looking back and forth from Marinette to Alya. Suddenly he scrambled to the window and jumped out. Thankfully he jumped upwards so he went on the balcony.

"Marinette, what was Adrien doing sleeping with you on your bed" asked the girl with a smile slowly growning in her face.

"Um, well you see,"started the bluenette,"he came over because I lent him my notes. I forgot he was coming over so I must've fell asleep and he probably saw me sleeping. Why he fell asleep was beyond me."

Alya stood at the door giving her friend the look. She could tell her friend was lying.

"Riiiiiight. That's so like you to forget someone like Adrien is coming to your house. I'll believe your story when I hear the same thing from Adrien of course. Anywho, I'll tell tou what happened tomorrow" stated the brunette.

"Uh, okay Alya. I'll see you tomorrow"Marinette waved to get best friend as she walked out her room.

Marinette made her way to the balcony and saw Adrien sitting there. She sat down next to him looking at her hands. So many thoughts were going through her mind.

"Marinette, "started the blonde model "are you upset that I'm Chat Noir? I mean I understand if it makes you uncomfortable. I can leave if you want. "

" I'm not upset. I'm just confused. You and Chat Noir are so different"the girl explained.

"So are you and Ladybug" he reminded. That was very true. She really was happy it was Adrien this whole time but she was very confused. Did he love Marinette or Ladybug.

"Adrien, do you like me or Ladybug" the young girl asked shakily.

Adrien was at a loss for words. He honestly had no idea. He like ladybug but he also loved Marinette. He collected every single ladybug action figure. He also started a small shrine of Marinette photos. He loved them both equally. Then he decided to do the unthinkable. He picked her up off the floor of the balcony and wrapped her legs around his waist. He violently made out with her. She started to kiss back as well. Both of their faces started to heat up.

Marinette felt something rubbing against her inner thigh. It was Adrien's ... cucumber( I'm sticking with it).

She broke away amd looked down at it. She blushed a very dark shade of red. An idea came to her mind.

She went up close to his ear and whispered huskily," Why don't we finish this later. My parents will be going to London and won't be back until tomorrow in the afternoon." He nodded his head slowly while blushing 50 shades of red. She then licked his earlobe and kissed him. He was fully turned on. His cucumber shot up into the air. He quickly transformed into chat noir and left.

"Oh, tonight's gonna be a good night" both teenagers thought.

Well that escalated quickly. The next chapter will be a lemon. And don't worry I'm not trolling y'all. It'll be my first lemon so if it's bad I hope yoy can give me some feedback on it. Have a good day or night or birthday or whatever you're having today. ;)