Chapter 6

Normal POV

Marinette decided to come out of her room and get some fresh air. Her mom gave her some cookies and Marinette was out into the streets of Paris.

She decided to go to the park and watch the children play while she drew some new designs.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. Shen she turned around there was no one there. So she resumed to her sketching. Then she felt another tap on her shoulder. Before the mystery person could take their finger off of her shoulder she grabbed their wrist amd flipped them over her shoulder sending them to the ground.

It was none other than Chat Noir.

"Me-ouch! Nice to see you too Princess"said the man cat looking up at her.

"Oh you silly kitty. What brings you out here" asked Marinette.

"Well my lady was late for patrol today and there hasn't been an akuma attack in weeks so I decided to come to the park" Chat replied.

"In your costume"asked a skeptical Marinette.

"What can I say. Without this costume I've never been able to act how I want to act. No one can tell me what I can and cannot do" replied the black cat.

It was silent for a while. Marinette didn't know what to say. Neither did Chat. They just sat there staring at each other. Their intense stare was interrupted when it went dark.

"Need a ride home"asked the cat.

Marinette didn't want to get caught with him. But she was really tired. She caved in and was soon being carried through the night.