Chapter 1

(A/n: This is my first fanfic. I plan on adding a new chapter every other day. My schedule may change due to upcoming tests and such so if I don't update, it's for a good reason. )

It was around 10:45 pm when a certain Adrien Agreste was feeling ecstatic yet also nervous.

He'd finally got it. He finally discovered how he could confess to his lady how he felt. At first it seemed like the greatest idea in the world but as soon as he played it out in his head he ended up being rejected.

He needed advice and he needed it fast.

Plaggs' s POV

Uh-oh. He's making that face again. I know where this Is gonna end up so I might as well get ready. He's gonna want to go ask someone for advice and I know exactly who it is. That beautiful ,shy, artistic, and kind girl that sits behind him every day. I know he claims he doesn't have a crush on her yet that's his description of her and he likes to climb in her bedroom at midnight. He'll realize he loves this girl in no time. Anyway I need to go find some cheese so I can charge up so the loverboy can go to his princess.

Marinette

Well this sure was shorter than I expected it to be. I'll be updating again on Tuesday. I'll see you then. Unless no one's reading this.... (p.s I'm a little awkward if you haven't noticed yet)