Chapter 10

Marinette was sitting in her room peacefully working on her designs. She asked tikki to bring her a few tools. She never answered.

"TIKKI," cried out marinette. She was getting worried. Where was her kwami? Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted when she heard someone say, " Um, do you have any Camembert? Cuz I'm hungry."

"Who said that" she asked frantically.

Suddenly a black cat-like creature was flying in her face.

"Hi! I'm Plagg. I'm chat noirs kwami. No need to introduce yourself. I know you're ladybug"said the kwami.

Marinette was in utter shock. How did this happen? I haven't seen him in a few days.

"In case you're wondering, yes me and tikki did this on purpose," plagg said as if it was nothing.

"Well why would you do this. How am I going to get you back to him. I don't even know how to transform with yo-"

She was cut off by a few taps on her window. Marinette couldn't believe her eyes. It was Chat Noir wearing her ladybug costume.

She let him in wondering why he was there. Why had he come to her? He should've went to Mr. Fu, not me.

"Marinette, I know you're ladybug."

It was those four words that made her feel weak at the knees. She couldn't function. She felt like she was about to faint.

"Before you faint, I want you to know that I'm...

De-transformation sequence

Adrien.