Chapter 2

Marinette' s POV

I heard tap at my window and instantly knew who was tapping my window.

I groaned and went to open my window to let my not-so-secret visitor inside. As I guessed it was my most trusted partner, Chat Noir.

"Hello Princess," said Chat Noir as he wandered over to my bed. He looked a little different. He didn't have that shine in his eyes that he usually has when he sees me as Marinette and Ladybug.

"Hey Chat Noir," I replied walking over to my bed after him. It was silent for a while until I broke the silence. "Is there something you wanted to talk about. You seem really upset" I say simply.

Adrien's POV

It's so sweet that my princess knows me so well. I think I better spit it all out before I regret it.

Normal pOV

Chat Noir took a breath of air before rambling," I'm in love with Ladybug but I feel like she doesn't like me and I think I don't have a chance with her and I keep trying to woo her but it never works and i feel like giving up but I just can't keep myself from getting over her and it's really stressing me out so I came to you for help because you're so smart and amazing and I needed someone to comfort me and WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?" When he was done he fell over onto Marinette's bed amd sulked waiting for a response.

"Well...," started Marinette," I think that first you need to admit it to ladybug. Then maybe see what she thinks of you."

"But if I tell her she might reject me. I mean why would the most luckiest girl in Paris want to be with some guy full of bad luck?" This made Marinette feel upset and didn't even think about the words about to come out of her mouth.

"What are you talking about Chat? Why wouldn't she love you? You're funny, smart, full of karisma, cute, brave, kind..." she paused. She hadn't realized what she said until it all came out of her mouth. Chat was surprised. He stood there with fireworks going off inside of him.

Marinette and Chat just stood there staring at each other. And then Chat Noir did the unthinkable.

He hugged her. (Psych. Y'all thought they were about to kiss. Naw it's only chapter 2 people. ) Marinette hugged back as well. They stood like that until they heard a soft knock on the door.

Marinette jumped into her bed as Chat Noir ran onto the balcony.

Marinette's mother heard noises and went to check on Marinette to see if anything was wrong. All she saw was her daughter "sleeping" peacefully. She walked out the room and went back to her slumber.

Marinette waited a few seconds before getting out of bed and going to her balcony. Chat Noir was gone but he managed to leave a note for her.

Dear Marinette,
Thanks for the talk you gave me. I really needed it. I'll see you around Princess!
♥~Chat Noir
Marinette couldn't help but blush at this note. Wait, blush? Little did Marinette know was that she was starting to fall for her beloved partner. And this could be either good or bad.

That's the end of this chapter. I wrote as much as I could in 10 minutes soooo this is what you got. I hope you enjoyed and I'll be updating again on Thursday. Have a good day. Or night. Whenever you're reading this.