Chapter 5

"Hey Alya! Hey Marinette" said a very happy Adrien Agreste.

"H-h-hiii A-adrien. What are y-you doing here" stuttered a very nervous Marinette.

"Well I noticed you were absent today so I decided to stop by and see how you were doing" he replied.

"Well thanks for coming over but you didn't need to.

Alya was shocked. Her friend was having a conversation with her crush without stuttering. This day marked history in Alya's book.

"Well I'm just glad you're okay. Oh and I-um- brought you some flowers" said Adrien as he handed her a bouquet of roses.

"Oh that's so sweet of you Adrien. Thank you so much" replied Marinette while a faint blush appeared on her face.

"You're welcome Marinette. Well I'll see you tomorrow then. You too Alya" said Adrien as he remembered the other girl in the room.

"Bye Adrien"said the girls in unison.

"Oh and Marinette. I'm not sure if you'll understand but (I like you amd i hope someday we'll be more than friends) (a/n: She doesn't understand because he says this in Chinese. I would write it in Chinese but I don't speak the language and Google translate won't let me copy and paste :/ )

"See you tomorrow" said Adrien. As he left Alya noticed a faint blush rise on his cheeks.

"Well I should get going Marinette. My mom will be expecting me. See you tomorrow Mari" said Alya as she left her friend to wonder what the heck it was that her crush said to her a few minutes ago.