An Amazing Announcement

Nowing!

It was the next day (lol ashlynn, what a great first sentence... XD) Kawaii-Chan and i were walking down to the cafeteria when the principal came on the intercom, "ahem, Good morning students. Today I have an Announcement. The Celestial Record Labels in O'khasis has decided to sign the best group of people in the talent show. This means You will have your own Record Label and the right to publish your own songs." Then he got off, "Did Aphmau-senpai hear that!?!?!?" Kawaii-Chan squeales right in to my hear, "Yeah, but i dont think i'll ever hear again now..." i mumbled loud enough for her to hear. "OHMIIRENE!!! KAWAII-CHAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!" Kawaii-Chan cried even louder. I winced in pain as i felt my ears start melting, "good afternoon ladys" dante greeted as he walked up to us, "Hi Dante-Kun!" Kawaii chan squealed, " Wow! Hey KC, why dont you go talk about the talent show with dante???" I asked trying to get a chance to think without being interrupted by a 14 year girl. Im turning 15 in 2 days. Right when KC and Dante walked off, Garroth walked up, "Hey aphmau" he said ," I wanted to show you the lyrics to a song i think would be qreat for the talent show." He said and handed me a purple spiral notebook 'the sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts is here and now, my universe will never be the same, im glad you came'. I read, "its looking really good so far!" I comment, "Thanks!" He reply's and kisses me on the cheek then walks off. I still bush when he does that! Dang it! Anyway, incase your wondering, it's STILL snowing! Its just getting higher! The day is pretty normal. That night was another story though! I changed into my pj's and everyone sat in a circle. We decided to play................ DUN DUN DUNN! TRUTH OR DARE! Travis was first. "Katelyn, Truth or dare?" He asked, "Truth" she replied," Will you MARRY me!?!?!?!?!" Travis asked like a nut-job, "aphmau, T or D?" Katelyn asked, "Dare!" I said and she made an evil smirk, Oh crud! "I dare you to....Sit on garroth's lap for the rest of the game, "Why garroth?!?!?!?!" I asked. "Because, do it now" she said so i crawled into Garroth's lap and sat there. I swear i could hear growling from Aarons direction but i ignored it and continued with the game.

I KNOW! ITS SHORT! I JUST HAVEN'T HAD MUCH TINE TO UPLOAD OR PLAN OR WRITE WITH THE MOVE AND MAKING NEW FRIENDS AND STARTING A NEW SCHOOL! THANKS FOR 60 FOLLOWERS! MUCH LOVE! ~Ashlynn (~.^)