chapter 7: the song battle

we finally get down and go inside and see Lucinda and kawaii~chan standing in a clear area and everyone else huddled in a group away from them "Lucinda~chan you're being to dark!" kawaii~chan said "oh im sorry did you not like that or do hate me?!?" Lucinda accused  "wha-" kawaii~chan started but Lucinda cut her off with music starting "Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess, Is that what you want me to do? Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect, Like all your little loyal friend do Sorry I'm not made of cupcakes, Am I not sweet enough for you?Is that why you always scold me?That must be such an inconvenience to you, Well... I'm just your problem, I'm just your problem, It's like I'm not, even a person, am I?I'm just your problem Well, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn't have to justify what I do...(incase you dont know this is a slight twist on an adventure time song used for inspiration)" kawaii~chan stared at Lucinda as she finished her song now it was kawaii ~chans turn but right before she started singing garroth stopped them" guys stop fighting" he said "if garroth~kun wants Lucinda~chan and Kawaii~chan to stop fighting he has to defeat them in a song battle before i knew it i was in it with garroth "ready aph?" he asks "i-... yes" i say "ok then lets do this" he said i grabbed the microphone and said "t-this is a song my best friend garroth and i wrote" i said shyly "do you know how friendship goes? how love and forgiveness flows?  how anything rude that they say can blow over in just one day? i do, i do... i used to be lost with out you, like a show horse with out a shoe, and then we met and we were best friends i knew," garroth joins in " do you remember a few minuets ago when i caught you you were as pale as snow and i thought look what i caught , a fallen angel" then we sang together "and now i look into your eyes and i can see my whole life up till now and though we dont know many friends we will try until the wnd to make new ones ans keep the ones we have and i wanna say you mean a lot to me and so should she so should she so please stop fighting" wwe stare into each others eyes and i blush i pull the light blond hair out to garroths eyes and stare even longer then everyone laps and we see Lucenda and Kawaii~chan hugging each other crying. "aphmau~senpai, i didn't know you and garroth~kun could sing so good you really should sign up for the talent show together!" a think for a bit "i will, as long as you guys stop fighting" i say they look at each other then at the same time say "deal!". "great, now lets dance" the lights began to flash again and music started playing again i took garroths arm and tried to pull him to the dance floor "n-no i-i dont dance im no good" he said "oh, shut up and dance with me" i said he looked at me and we ran to the dance floor we danced until midnight then i hugged garroth he blushed , jugged laurene he hugged back tighter and i had to force him to let go and i hugged dante then i ran home.

im so sorry if you didn't get the song or it didn't sound right i was making the tune up as i went and it sounded awesome in my head also i used marcelines im just your problem song as inspiration because Lucinda reminds me so much of Marcy -puggymonster