Forgetting

Aphmaus pov

I woke up in my room. "Ugh... what happend last night?..." i asked myself i stood up put on clean clothes and went downstairs "morning honey!" My mom said "did you have fun last night?" My dad asked "actually i dont remember ANYTHING from last night." I told him "oh, well your friend garroth said you went to the fall festival and fell asleep in his arms so he carried you here and put you in your bed" mom said "hmmm... well that sounds like something i would do... thanks for reminding me momma" i said and grabbed a poptart "im going to garroths place to practice for the talent show." I told my dad "okay be back by sunset." Daddy told me "okie dokie." I said and walked out to garroths house.I knoched on the door and i saw a boy with black hair open the door. "Hello wh- wait your that girl!!!" The guy said "w-wait its YOU YOU ARE THE JERK WHO GOT ME ALL WET!?!?!?!" i asked angrly "yes yo got splashed in the face by a 12 year old" he said mocking me "wait your 12!?!?!?!" I asked "yes?..." he said "how did you drive!?!?!?" I asked "duh it wasnt me driving it was my friend sasha shes 16!" He said "whatever... why are you at garroths house?" I asked he looked ssurprised "you know garroth...?" He asked "yes... hes my best friend." Siad "GARROTH YOU GIRLFRIENDS HERE!!!!!!" he turned around and yelled "SHUT UP ZANE SHES NOT MY G-GIRLFRIEND " i heard garroth yell he came upstairs and saw me i blushed at the sight of him. No not because im love struch or anything...heh.. no it was because he didnt have a shirt on. He stared at me for a bit confused then he looked down and when he looked up he was as red as a tomato he ran upstairs and came down a minuet or two later with a white shirt on . "So you ready?" He asked "uh... yep! Yeah! Why not!" I said blushing and i walked in and headed up to garroths room "so ... what song do you wanna do?" Garroth asked "uh... ooh hhow about My songs know what you did in the dark?" I said "okay cool!" Garroth said he started playing the song on his gitaur and when it was time to sing i started " B B Be careful makin wishes in the dark dark, cant be sure when they've reached their mark and besides in a mean mean time im just dreaming of tearing you apart" i started then garroth startes sing ing and i stopped "im in the de-details wih the devil so now the worl can never get me on my level i just gotta get you off the caige im a young lovers rage gonna need a spark to ignite " then i joined in and we both sang at the same time "My songs know what you did in the daaaaaaark... so light 'em up up up light 'em up up up light 'em up up up im on fire... light 'em up up up light 'em up up up light 'em up up up im on fire...oh wo oh oh oh wo oh oh oh woah oh ho woah in the dark dark oh woah oh oh woah oh oh oh oh ho woah oh oh inthe da- we were about to si g the next part when i tripped on his gitaur cord and fell into his arms he put the gitaur on the bed and stared into my eyes "aphmau... do you remember last night ?" Garroth asked "n-no i dont remember anything" i answered still in his arms "heh... good that would have been akward..." he said i was puzzled "what do you mean?" I asked "hm what uh no- nothing..." we stared at each other for a while then i realised i had to go to the store to get my actual halloween costume "uh hey i have to go tk the store..." i said kind of sad that i ruined the moment "oh uh okay..." garroth said he looked sad too "b-but before i go why is zane in your house?" I asked "uh hes my brother..." he said quietly "oh why didnt you tell me ?" i said playfully punching his arm "heh sorry... i was worried you would be mad..." garroth said "how could i be mad at you?" I asked and tapped his nose he blused and i hugged him "bye gar-gar" i said "wow a nickname ? Two can play at thet game ... later aphmeow." He said back i waved and walked out of the house thinking about gar-gar...