"Jordyn!" Melina smiled running up to me and grabbing me in a hug.

"Hi cutie!" I smiled.

"Welcome back!" Sky smiled.

"Great to be back!" I smiled. "Even though I was just gone for a day." I laughed.

"How was New York?" Melina smiled.

"Amazing! And I brought you back a gift. It's from the Matilda's." I said handing her a present. "So what did you and Sky do last night?" I asked.

"Oh you know, just watched a movie." Sky said.

"Yeah, just watched a movie!" Melina smiled.

"That's awesome! Sounds like you two had fun without me!" I laughed.

"How's Jake?" Ben asked.

"Great! He came and surprised me at the studio and listened to the recording session!" I smiled.

"That's awesome! I would love to stay and chat but I have to go get Josh before the show. See you later." Sky said and left.

"I know a secret." Melina smiled.

"Oh you do?" I smirked.

"Yeah! And it's HUGE!" Melina said.

"And what is that secret?" I asked.

"I can't tell you!" Melina said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because it's about you!" Melina said.

"Well if it's about me you have to tell me!" I said wrapping my arms around her. "Don't make me tickle it out of you!" I said and started tickling her. She laughed right away.

"ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT! I'LL TALK!" She said through her laughter. I stopped tickling her and she gasped for breath. "That was so evil." She said.

"Tell me the secret or I'm gonna tickle you again!" I said.

"SKY STILL LIKES YOU." Melina said.

"What?" I asked.

"Sky still likes you." Melina said. Boy has liked me since I was 17. Five years later he still likes me even though I've never given anything back. He really does care about me, a lot.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because, I can see it in his eyes." Melina said.

"Oh really? You can read peoples eyes?" I asked.

"Yep!" Melina smiled and stared into my eyes. "And I can read yours right now."

"Yeah? What do they say?" I asked. She stared at me for a minute and then smiled.

"You like Sky too." She smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You like Sky back. But you also like Jake." Melina smiled. Wait did this 10 year old just figure me out? But she didn't mention Ben. "Are you waiting for me to tell you your feelings about Ben?" She smirked. "You still like him too. And he still likes you back! I saw it in his eyes!"

"This has been a fun game but we need to go to the show." I said grabbing my bookbag.

"You know I'm right!" Melina said.

"I know that I love Jake and he's my boyfriend. And Ben likes Mackenzie." I said. Melina made a gagging noise when I said Mackenzie. "What was that for?" I asked.

"I can't stand her." Melina said. "She's rude and a meanie!" Melina said.

"Melina, don't judge her until you know her." I said.

"Oh trust me, I know her." Melina said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing! Let's go!" Melina said and ran out the door. Somehing isn't right here, this child knows something.

Ben POV:

I stood outside Mackenzie's apartment door. I decided to surprise her at her apartment.

"Kenzie!" I said knocking on her door. "I'm back!" I said. The door opened and Mackenzie was standing there smiling "Hey babe I'm-" I started but she grabbed me in a kiss before I could finish my sentance. She pulled me into her apartment while keeping her lips on mine and I shut the door behind me. She pulled back from me smiling.

"I missed you." She smiled.

"I missed you too." I said. "I have so many stories to tell you!" I said.

"Kiss now, talk later. She said grabbing my face and pulling me back into a kiss. After a minute I pulled back from her kiss.

"Can't we just talk for a little bit?" I asked. "i feel like we never get to talk."

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"How's your life going?" I asked.

"Great! Now kiss me." She said leaning foreward. I quickly stood up and her face hit the pillow that had been behind me.

"Look at the time, I have to go do a show." I said. "See you after?" I asked.

"You bet." She smiled standing up and grabbing me in another kiss. I enjoyed it for the first minute but then I just didn't feel any sparks. I pulled back and smiled.

"See ya." I said and ran out. I swear all that girl wants to do is kiss. I must be a pretty damn good kisser.