Chapter Eight: Date Night Tonight

EIGHT

Shawn

**************************************

Everything had to be perfect as well, it was Camila. She could have any boy she wanted and she chose me to take her on a date. It had to be perfect just like her.

I'm taking her out to a fancy restaurant-Pablo's- and then I hired out a cinema and bowling alley so it could be just us in private.  I really like her so I asked Aaliyah because she's a girl. Well she might be a girl but she's different from Camila as Camila likes sophisticated and cool stuff and my sister likes dumb 12 year old stuff. I really hope she likes it. I'm so nervous but really excited. I'll keep my cool alright though. I'm Shawn Mendes.
___________________________________

(Picking Camila up)

"So Shawny, where are you taking me?" she knew I wasn't gonna answer her question but she still asked me. Shows determination. I like that.

"Really Mila?"

"It was worth a shot I guess,"

"No it wasn't. No,"

"Meanie. We have a meanie in da house,"

"It's a car,"

"It's a limo," our bickering kept going on for the rest of the journey.

We soon arrived at the fancy restaurant. It was really hard because we don't really want the public to know about our relationship so I booked the table under a false name- David Aspirnal. Don't ask. Mila went into the restaurant first and then 20 minutes later, I went in. We don't want anyone to know that we were dining together so we had to enter at different times.

 When I got to our private table, I ordered lobster and Camila ordered burger and chips. It wasn't awkward at all. We just kept talking about our fav music and Taylor and MAGcon. Stuff like that. Me and Camila get each other really well so that definitely helps.

Once we had finished our dessert (Camila ordered banana split and I ordered a chocolate muffin), we drove over to the bowling place. we bowled for ages and then we watched a movie. It was The Fault in our Stars. Time really flew by and I got Camila back to her hotel at 1 in the morning. When she arrived in her room, I saw several silhouettes clawing at her. The girls were striking back at Mila. That was why I loved them.

*******************************************
If you want to create a banner or something for the book, I will be holding a contest for it. Just send it to me. Only condition is nothing rude on the banner and you have to be following me to enter. Everyone who enters, will get parts dedicated to them and the winners (1st 2nd 3rd) gets their banner shown and my fav one may become the front cover of the whole book! Closing date is 31st of July 12:00 AM at London Time. (I'm British). Thanks. Good Luck!

Saphire xx