Chapter 1: A Walk Down Memory Lane

ONE

Camila

**********

"And third place goes to... Fifth Harmony! Girls, do you have anything you want to say?"

"Thank you Demi. We couldn't have gotten this far without you! Thanks for the judges who actually put us together. And thank you to all our fans who we love so much!" Lauren exclaimed into the microphone. We were ecstatic.

That seemed like just yesterday but it was actually ages ago. Now we were in a studio recording our new song. We'd been in there for ages and the girls and I were exhausted!

"Guys, do you remember The X Factor Finals?"

"Of course Mila! That night changed our lives for the better." Ally was always so positive. "What makes you think about that?"

"Just thinking about how we began."

"Girls, that's a wrap! You can go home now. We've recorded it all and it's saved." One of the workers informed us.

"Finally we've been here forever! I can't wait to crash."

We arrived at the hotel and we all went into our suite. Our tour with Austin Mahone had just ended and I had major jetlag. I'd met a cute guy there though - Shawny boy. We weren't that close but still really close, if that makes sense. We all were. We'd spent ages together. It'd be weird if we weren't. He was really talented and I'm gonna see him open for Tay-Tay's tour soon. They're both really nice and genuine people.

Whenever I think about my tour with Austin, I think about my relationship with him. I miss him. I guess my followers realise that to. All over social media, I've been posting really soppy posts. Even the girls are concerned. I wish we hadn't broken up.

Quickly I drifted off to sleep.

I wonder if Shawn still remembers me?

**********

A.N.

Please note that I am trying to be as accurate as I can with them but there will be details that I made up. Times may be different. Please keep in mind that this is FICTIONAL SO NOTHING IS EXACT. THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO AND DESERVE THEIR PRIVACY. PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN AND TELL ME THAT I AM WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING OR SOMETHING NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE I KNOW!

Saphire x♥x♥x♥x