Chapter 32 - I never told you. Part 2

"Where are you going, laur?" Justin asks me as I made my way outside the house. I turned to look at him and took a deep breath.

"To ivan's" I say with a big smile on my face.

He nod his head and walks over to me. He then open his arms signaling me to give him a hug, I slowly walk towards him and gave him a comforting hug, he squeezed me tightly and sighs. "Goodluck, love. You can do it. He's a jerk if he reject you." He winks at me.

I laughed at him. "Justin, it's not like i'm gonna ask him out. "

He nod his head and playfully facepalmed hiself. "oh sh*t I forgot."

"Whatever fatso."

"So what are you waiting for? go and talk to him before it gets too late." he told me and shooed me. What a kid.

So this must be good. I hope drama won't let in, but I guess it was too impossible right now. I took a deep sigh and just walk faster.

Every steps I got closer to his just makes me anxious, even more. Oh my gosh, what did that boy just do to me?!

To lessen my anxiousness, I decided to play a song on my iTouch, I put it on a shuffle for some reason and suddenly 'I never told you by Colbie Calliat' was the first one to come out. That song just made me remember how I miss ivan so much.

I finally went to his front porch and took a deep sigh. "This is it." I mumbled through my breath. I knock on his front door before I become a coward and just leave and I don't want that to happen.

After a few minutes, someone opened the door, I immediately put a wide smile on my face thinking that it was ivan but man did I was wrong. It was the one and only..

Kitty.

My smile faded quickly and hurt was all in me. Why was she here? was all I could think right now. She gave me a death glare, cocks an eyebrow at me and croses her arms over her chest.

"Why are you here, brat?" She asks me with attitude.

I let out a small chuckle. "Actually.. I was gonna ask you the same thing too. And, i'm here for ivan." I told her with a fake smile.

"Well, i'm here for ivan too so back off!"

"Nope. Not until I get to talk to him. That's all I could ask for, young lady." I smirked and croses my arms over my chest. She rolled her eyes and was about to close the door when suddenly a voice stopped her.

That voice belongs to the one that I had loved for over a months? now.

Ivan.

"Ivan.." I mumbled and smiled widely. Right now, he doesn't know that i'm here.

"Who were you talking with, kitty?" He asks in confusion.

I let out a sigh and took a step forward and opened the door widely. "Me."

He looked at me with his eye wide open, a few seconds he closes it and sighs.

"Why are you here?" He asks sternly.

"I..I-I want to talk to you." I nervouslu stuttered. He hates me and I have no clue why.

"For what?!"

"About us."

"There's nothing we could talk about us, laur. Oh wait, why? do you want to end up our friendship?" he asks me, cocking an eyebrow.

Yes. I do. Because I want us to be more than that.

I open my mouth to speak but he interrupts me. "Oh before you answer that question, kitty can you just leave us for a while?"

I looked over at kitty who was still giving me a death glare. "Fine." She hissed and with that she opened the front door and walk away, leaving me with ivan.

"Now let's go to my room."

I nod my head and followed him behind. He open the door for me and closed it. After all he's still a gentleman even if he's mad.
He sat down on his bed as I on the other hand, just standing towards him.

"So care to answer that question?" he asks with no emotion.

I nod my head as an answer. "Of course I don't want to end our friendship, van. Why would I even want that? you're my bestfriend."

That's not what I really wanted to tell him but whatever.

"okay."

"Is that all?" I asked him with a frown.

He shrugged. " I don't know. I guess."

"Why?"

"Why what?!" he snapped.

"Why... Why are you mad at me? did I do something?! what did I do that made you upset?!" Tears were threatening to spill on my face.

He stood up, clenching his fist that made me scared a little. I haven't seen him like this before just now. "You wanna know why?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?!?"

I slowly nod my head as an answer and looks at the ground.

he sighed. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! and I can't even make a move for you to be mine because you have someone now. Just seeing you with justin makes my whole world stop and when I saw the both of you yesterday snogging it just made me feel worse and my heart was shattered into pieces. I love you, in evey way but you seem not to notice it and it just made me more upset. Every day, every hour and every minute I fall inlove with you even more and I hate it knowing that you don't even feel the same. I want to have a space between us because i'm tired of getting hurt. I just... I just love you too much laur. I just love you and I don't know how can I stop it." He looks at the ground and wipes his tears that was now all over his face.

I couldn't help but cry too. I didn't know he feels the same. I'm so stupid to not notice every bits he has done to me I thought it was just a friendly thing and I thought he likes kitty.

"and now you're speechless." he sniggered a little

I sighed and walks close to him. I put my finger under his chin and lift his head to look at me. "Ivan, there's nothing going on between me and justin what you see yesterday was just an accident. He was drunk so he kissed me for what seemed like a year and it doesn't feel right. Because if you remember I told you that I'm saving my first kiss for someone who's worth it and the one who will steal my heart and that someone isn't justin I don't feel a thing at him anymore because I love someone else now and you know what? that's... That's you."

His eyes widened and his cheeks became a crimson red for just a matter of seconds. "I am?"

I happily nod my head. "Yes. I love you too, van." I said with a grin. He let out a tear escaped from his eye and chuckled happily. "And I never thought you feel the same way as me. I thought you liked kitty, though."

"I don't like her, laur. The only thing I was with her more often because she always pull me and that I am jealous." he says shyly.

"Jealous of what?" I asked him, chuckling.

"Jealous of you and tanner or worse justin."

"Now you don't have to worry about that because you know, I love you and only you." I assure him and I meant it.

"But I love you more." He pouts.

"We love each other." I giggle.

"We sure do."

He closed his eyes and starts to kneeled down infront of me. "Lauren Christine Cimorelli, will you do me the honour to be yours and be my awesome and beautiful girlfriend?"

I gasped and instantly nod my head with tears flowing on my fully red cheeks. "Yes ivan. A million times yes."

He immediately got up and jumped for joy as I let out a giggle. He hugged me tight and spun me around. "I've been waiting for that for so long. I love you so much and I promise you I will love you forever." He leaned in as I did the same until our nose touched we smiled at each other and leans in again.

until...

******

OMGGG! finally, i'm done with this chapter yayy! hope you liked it guys, so are you happy they're together now? because I do. Haha. Sorry guys if I took too long to update again :( oh so yeah I dedicate this chapter to all of you because I love every each and one of YOU. :) Feedbacks are highly appreciated <333