Chapter 18 - My First Kiss....

"This is cool." I said, amazed by the fireworks playing in the sky. I know that sounds childish but I love fireworks, to be honest.

I turned my head to my side, to see lauren smiling while looking at the top. My lips suddenly curved upwards while looking at her. Right now, I wasn't looking at those fireworks anymore and I don't feel like watching it now since I looked at her again, I stared at her beautiful face and I don't have a plan to break it. I just want to stare at her forever..

This made me realize how lucky I am to have a bestfriend like her and to be this close to her.

"It's beautiful." She says while still looking at the top looking amazed by the fireworks.

I nod my head and grinned sweetly at her. "Yeah, so much." I said while looking at her. She turned her head to look at me and gave me those bewildred look.

"Liar! you're not even watching it." She sticks her tounge out at me and crossed her arms over her chest.

I looked away and immediately looked at the sky again, watching the fireworks. "Who says i'm not watching it? oh what a beautiful firework." I said and did a fake 'awwed'

She cocked an eyebrow at me and I just winked at her. "You're crazy." She told me.

"Yeah, i'm crazy over you."

She looked at me surprised."You what?" She asks me with a shocked face.

"Laur, I love you so much." I confessed.

"It's okay if you don't feel the sa--" I got cut off by her, smashing her lips into mine. My eyes widened but then I managed to close my eyes and respond to the kiss. She finally wrapped her arms on my neck as I slid my hands on her waist. I felt some butterflies on my stomach and I feel like my hands were becoming sweaty because of this. I felt her lips turned to curve up and it just makes me more liking this kiss.

My glasses were touching her eyes but she didn't mind it instead she pulled my head closer to her and deepened the kiss.

She finally pulled back, breathing for some air. "I'm sorry." She looked at the ground looking ashamed of herself.

"No don't. I loved it." I confessed with a genuine smile. I really LOVED it. That was my first kiss...

She immediately looked at me with a smile forming on her face. "Really?"

I nod my head and pulled her closer to me. I removed my glasses on my eyes since it was kind of disturbing and put it in my pocket, i'm glad that my pocket were big enough to fit that glasses. I started to lean in again and closer and closer... Until...

"VAN WAKE UP!" someone yelled on my ears which made me jumped on my bed.

I turned my head to the side, seeing lauren laughing her butt off. I sighed in realization that it was just a dream. Why can't it be real?!

"If only you've seen your face earlier, I swear you're life will be wonderful!" She exclaimed and started to laugh again. She fell on the ground from laughing and I glared at her.

"Done?" I asked her annoyed. She shooks her head as an answer and laughed even harder.

I stood up immediately and made my way to the door and slammed it from behind.

I wish I scared her for that. She deserves it. I chuckled and smirked at myself.

I wandered around down the stairs and sat down on the couch.

I was about to open the tv when lauren pushed me back on the couch and pinned me on the ground.

"Hi." She said shyly, wearing her wonderful smile. No!

"Okay look i'm sorry for laughing at you but your face was just so funny at that time." She says, trying to hide her laughter by biting her lip. That just makes me want to kiss her. Control yourself, van. Control yourself.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "But it doesn't mean you need to laugh at me." I hissed.

She taken aback and looked at me apologetically. "That's why i'm here to apologize and van, who wouldn't laugh by seeing your bestfriend kissing his pillows while sleeping?" She grumbled and tries to hide her laughter again.

My eyes widened and my face turned as red as a tomato."I did that?" I asked her shocked.

She nod her head. "Aha."

I growled and burried my hands on my face."That was embarrassing!" I said through my hands over my face.

She chuckled and and sat up,letting me go. "It's fine. Anyway, i'm going home now. Oh and if you want to eat there's an eggs and bacon at the kitchen." She smiled at me.

"You made that?" I asked her in disbelief.

She nod her head and grinned. "Yup, so if it doesn't taste good. I'm sorry for that." She winked at me and sniggered.

"Thanks. Have you eaten your breakfast already?" I asked her, out of the blue.

She nod her head again."Yup so I guess I gotta go. Mom told me to be there at 9 so yeah." She told me.

"Don't you want to take a shower or anything?" I asked her again. Honestly, i'm just asking those questions because I don't want her to leave me right now.

She chuckled. "As if I have clothes here van. And, thanks anyway." She sweetly smiled at me and finally made her way to the outside of the house.

"Bye and thanks for letting me stay here." She said.

She was about to close the door when I quickly blocked it away by my hands. "Wait, do you want me to walk with you?" I asked her.

She chuckled and sighed. "No thanks. I want my family to see you in surprise." She winked at me and finally left and walked away.

"BYE!" I yelled. She whirled around and waved at me..

****

HIII guys! haha, as may notice I updated a new chapter again and I guess it wss kinda early. ha he! I just want to pay the days that I missed. lol and maybe I can't update tomorrow or later. But i'll try though. (: and if you noticed a lot of typos or grammatical errors again it's because I just did this on my phone. So yeah, Byeee and love you guyssss! :***