Chapter 26 - IA </3

"Are you sure you don't want to walk with him right now?" Tanner asks me while we were walking at the streets.

"Uh... Y-yeah. Kitty's with him anyway." I gave him my best to force a smile and luckily he didn't notice it. If he was ivan, he could notice that it was fake. I guess so.

"But aren't you two suppose to be with each other right now?"

I stopped walking and turned my head to look at him. "What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

He let out a small chuckle before he spoke. "Long short reason. Lately, i've always seen you two walking down the street at this kind of time." He beamed at me.

I nod my head and smiled back at him. Well, I guess it's impossible to happen right now since kitty's here. Ever since kitty stepped in, ivan and I became distant for some reason and I hate it.

So much...

I just miss him. I miss his embracing hug, his hands intertwining, his fingers into mine his naughtyness, his corny jokes. I miss everything about him.

"Laur!" Someone yelled from behind me. I turned around to see tanner holding a paper bag. I looked at my bag to see that it was open, and that explains why it dropped from the ground but wait!

It wasn't just a paper bag! because the thing inside it was 'supposed to be' ivan's eyeglasses. I immediately grabbed it from him and put it in my bag again.

"An eyeglasses, huh?" He smirked at me as I gave him a glare.

"I guess that was your gift for him then?" He smiled at me.

I looked at him with a frown on my face but I managed to changed it as quickly as I could. "Not anymore. He has one now." I said and looked at the ground.

He sighed and walked closer to me. He rubbed my back comfortingly.. "You know you don't need to do that, right?" I chuckled.

He smiled at me. "I guess I just need to." He said. "Did he buy an eyeglasses?" He asks me with a confused look on his face.

I shook my head. "No, kitty bought it for him."

He sighed and pulled me closer to him, he gently wrapped his arms around me and kept rubbing my back. "You know hugging at the side of the street was amazing." He whispered in my ear.

I let out a small chuckle as I burried my head in his chest. I wish ivan was the one who's comforting me right now, but no. He's with his lovely kitty and I assumed that he was happy with it. 

"S-sugar? Tanner?"

I pulled away from tanner to see ivan holding kitty's hand. Of course. "Well, I guess you're having a lovey dovey moment, am I right?" Kitty asks us with a smirk.

"You don't need to know that. Maybe you two were the one having that moment?" I asked her back. She had a mischievous smile on her face and nod her proudly.

And that hurts...

"Yes, we are." She said looking at ivan, who's looking at the ground. I nod my head and gave them a smile.

"Oh, we gotta go. Let's go tanner.. Enjoy your bond guys." I said quickly before I grabbed tanner's wrist.

"Of course we will!" Kitty shouted behind us.

"That girl looks like a psycho. I feel it." Tanner whispered in my ear. I turned to look at him and sighed.

"Oh, I guess you're right." I chuckled.

We kept walking until we reached my house. I asked tanner if he wants to come inside but he refused and he said he needs to talk to someone.

"Hey laur, how's school?" Dani asks me as I opened the our room's door.