Chapter 17 - A Night With Her <3

So guys, expect some errors here since I did this when I was sleepy hahaha. And, I don't have enough time right now to check it. But I hope you'll like it. Enjoy... (:

*****

"Sugar, come play with me." I softly said and pouted as I sat down on the bed beside her. She's currently using her ipod, she's been like that for almost an hour! I'm starting to think that she's either avoiding me or she's giving me a silent treatment. She's been ignoring me when we got in the house.

She put her phone in her pocket and looks at me. "I MISSED YOU!" She yelled infront of me. I rubbed my ears and pretended to be hurt. "Ow." I said while rubbing it.

She giggled. "Sorry for ignoring you. I was just playing around." She smiled at me apologetically.

I groaned. "It's fine. So what do you want to do now?" I asked her. She tapped her fingers on her chin pretending like she was thinking.

"What about let's go listen to one direction's songs?" She squealed while she's asking me.

I rolled my eyes. Ahh, having a girl bestfriend is hard especially when she likes those kind of bands. "Pwease?" She pleadingly said, giving me those adorable puppy eyes.

I groaned knowing that I couldn't resist those puppy eyes. "Well fine." I rolled my eyes. "YES!" She stood up, jumping in victory and started to dance like there was no tomorrow.

She stopped and looked at me. I cocked an eyebrow at her."Incase you didn't know I got this craziness from my sisters especially christina and lisa." She winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Don't include your sisters here." I teased and sticks my tounge out at her. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "BUT IT'S TRUE!"

I shrugged and smirked. "Sure it's not." I chuckled. She glared at me and left the room quietly. My eyes widened as she did that, I was just surprised. That was the first time she walked out on me.. Guess, I crossed the line teasing her.

I shook my head, snapping my thoughts and just quickly rushed downstairs, seeing her sitting on the couch while playing with her ipod. I quietly walked at her direction and grabbed her, lifting her up bridal style and make my to the kitchen. She was startled and glared at me.

"IVAN ANDERSON PUT ME DOWN!" Ouch. "Ow calm down." I said pretending to be hurt..

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Can you just put me down?" She asked me kinda annoyed.

I smirked at her and shooks my head. "Nope not until you forgive me AND if you want to eat ice cream with me." I winked. Honestly, she's so cute when she's annoyed.

She let out a loud groan and looked at me STRAIGHT in the eye. Is she trying to kill me?! "Nope." She said popping the 'p', sticking her tounge out at me.

"Then i'm not going to put you down." I said and sticks my tounge out at her. "You'll get tired." She smirked. I'll never get tired of you laur, never..

"Never."

"Ahh just put me down please?" She pleadingly said and gave me those adorale puppy eyes. Ahhh, why does she knows my weakness?!

I slowly put her down and just looked at her, I got lost in her eyes and at the same time I got mesmerized by her adorable eyes. "I love you." suddenly that three words just slipped out on my mouth.. There was an awkward silence after that, she looked at me with her eyes wide open while I, on the other hand keep repeating those words on my mind. Trying to understand what did I just say..

I quickly put my hand over my mouth when I realized what was it. "I uhh, m-mean. O-of course I-I l-love you sugar. Y-your my best friend." I nervously stuttered hoping that she'd believe me.