Chapter 13 - Head Over Heels

"Ivan, please listen to me first." She shakily said as she moved closer to me.

I looked up at her. "Go. Tell me about it." I nicely said.

"But seriously, I don't know if I should tell you about it, I mean..." She trailed off. I looked at her with a questioning look. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Do you really wanna know?" She asked me 'annoyingly.' I rolled my eyes and sighs. "Lauren how many ti--" I got cut off by her.

"Okay i'll tell you about it."

*FLASHBACK*

"Please just stay away from him." He pleadingly said. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "And why would I do that?!" I asked him confused.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes..."

I sat down on a space and so did he. He let out a deep sigh. "Because I hate his brother." He muttered.

Wait, did I just heard it right? ivan has a brother or used to HAD a brother? I looked at blake who's staring into a spare space. "He has a brother?!" I halfly yelled.

He nod his head. "Yeah, but he died. He deserved it anyways. Ivan had a brother."

"What do you mean by he deserved it?" I asked him and gave him a confused look. He looked at me, teary eyed.

"Do you really wanna know?" He asked me seriously. I nod my head. "Oh come on, how many times do I have to tell you that I want to know the whole reason!" I sneered. I just want to know why he's acting weird and why does he really hate ivan.

"Okay! calm down, cimorelli, calm down!" He hissed but then he managed to chuckle. Gosh, he's really weird!

"His brother used to be my best friend. I treated him like he was my real older brother. But little did I know he was just using me and all those times that we were together was just a lie. I knew that he was mad at my family especially at my dad. I was really pissed when I found out about that. He even tried to kill my parents, but luckily it didn't happen because of his stupidness." He told me.

"Does his brother related to your dad?" I asked him. He looked at me surprised and shook his head. "No, of course not. My mom already took a dna test just to prove that he wasn't even related to my dad." He replied.

I suspiciously cocked an eyebrow at him. "Then why does he hate your dad?" Okay, this is confusing.

"His dad has confessed that he had told bad things to his son about my dad. To make things clear, he did that because my dad and his dad were enemies at the time. And incase you didn't know, me and ivan's brother were friends secretly. I didn't know he has a brother, when he died was the only time I found out that he has a brother and that's Ivan." He explained. He looked at the ground and started to rub his nape.

"Then what was the cause of his death? and do you mind if I ask you, his name?" I asked him.

"When he was about to attack me, he got hit by a truck. and yeah, of course. His name's Lance. Maybe you want to know his age too?" He sniggered.

I nod my head. "yeah." I said and gave him a smile, I can't believe I smiled to my enemy. "He's seventeen at that time and I was like eight or seven, I guess. I wonder why I still remember about that thing though. " He said.

So we haven't met at that time. Our family met when I started to go to a public school. They've met when they enrolled me then after that my parents and his, became good friends. But blake and In on the other hand were perfect enemies oh wait i'm the only one who hates him. He likes me at that time though.