Slangin

After the boys victory, everyone went home celebrating, though Yoongi didn't seem too pleased with what they had done.

In fact, he felt horrible to have went along and join their group, he doesn't feel great about winning.

He didn't like the look on Melo's face, or when Vernon dragged her away.

Yoongi pouted.

Jungkook noticed and nudged him, "Hey you ok?" He asked.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head, "No, I'm not actually. I don't understand why some idiots felt the need to be complete assholes tonight." He said out loud.

The room fell silent, Taehyung glared at him as the others wondered what his deal was.

Jin: I think that's enough partying for tonight. Bedtime everyone.

Taehyung: No wait.

Namjoon: Tae-

Jimin: What's your problem, Yoongi?

Yoongi: You call yourselves Champions? What kind of Champion mocks his competition after he wins the grand prize? That doesn't make you a Champion. It makes you a bully.

Jimin: Again I ask, what's your fucking problem?

Yoongi: My fucking problem? YOU'RE my fucking problem.

Hoseok: Us? After we helped you gain some new skills you didn't know? We won fair and square.

Yoongi: I don't give a shit if we won fair and square, WHY did you guys attack them with pie and humiliate them!

Taehyung: Haha that's an easy question. We did that so that they know not to ever mess with us again. There.

Yoongi: Some cream fell on Melo! She was scared! I thought we agreed to look after her.

Hoseok: We are?

Jimin: That ugly Dino kid smashed pie in my face last time.

Jin: Gee I wonder why.

Namjoon: There's no way that kid smashed pie in your face for no reason. Clearly you guys provoked him.

Hoseok: Who cares! All we know is that Vernon and his friends are fighting back and we're not going to go down easily!

Jungkook: So immature..

Taehyung: Call us what you want. I have absolutely NO regrets and I will continue to do as I please.

Yoongi: Do it without me then.

Hoseok: What?

Jimin: Let him be. (;¬_¬)

Jin: Yoongi wait.

Yoongi: My name is Suga. NOT Yoongi.

Taehyung: So it's ok to call you Suga in front of Melo and expose you. Ok!

Jimin: Dumb Akita!

Yoongi: Don't act so smart with me, you annoying ass Pomeranian!

Namjoon: Omg everyone chill!

Silence.

Namjoon: Tonight went a bit too far guys, quit being so childish. Sure those boys bullied you, but you deserved it.

Taehyung: Excuse me-

Namjoon: Shut up, let me finish. (;¬_¬) you guys asked for this so this is what you get. Second, I agree with Suga, if this continues then you're on your own. Melo is happy, why can't you just be happy for her?