Puppy Trouble

Mr. Ok nodded, "Ok, go on in and get him, I'll go buy a leash. Oh and pick a name for him too."

"Yes, Daddy!" Melanie obeyed and hurried inside the gate.

The Akita was the one she truly wanted, but before she even made her way to it, all the other puppies jumped on her.

"Hehe. Sorry guys, I already chose one."

The adorable Pomeranian barked and jumped on her, making Melanie lose her balance and fall backwards. All the other puppies rushed on top of her and smothered her with their cuteness.

Melanie laughed out loud, "This is heaven!" She cheered.

One of the puppies licked her face, while another one sniffed her hair. Melanie couldn't resist, she wasn't even realizing how in love she was falling for them.

"Ok ok!" She squealed, "Stop it, I have to get my puppy."

The baby Brittany breed did not move out of her way, he continued to jump on her and bark.

"Excuse me little guy," she said, "I must get my pup."

Melanie managed to escape from the puppies and walk over to the lazy Akita that was napping in the corner.

The young girl smiled and bent down next to him, admring him so.

"Can I pet him?" She asked the employee.

"Be my guest. He won't budge."

With that being said, Melanie reached out her hand and gently pet the puppy's soft fur.

She giggled, "So cute!"

Suddenly the baby Akita woke up, he sniffed her hand and sprang to his four paws.

Little Melanie gasped and rose to her feet as well.

The little girl, and the baby puppy locked eyes, it was almost like they were saying hi.

"H-Hello.." Melanie waved kindly at the dog.

The Akita titled his head and remained staring into her eyes.

She smiled and took a step forward, hoping the pup would allow her to pet him once more, and he did.

"Heh. I'm going to take you home with me. How does that sound?" She asked the baby pup.

The Akita took a few moments, afterwards it barked and walked away from her.

The young girl was left with a little doubt and rose to her feet again, "What's wrong? He doesn't like me?"

"It's not that. He's like that." The employee assured.

Melanie pouted and followed the puppy, "Hey, didn't you hear me?"

The puppy locked eyes with hers once more, he literally showed no interest if he was excited or not.

She sighed, "It's no use.."

The little girl walked back to the other puppies and decided to debate which other one to pick.

But of course, all the little puppies came running up to her again, this time attacking her in a friendly manner, cheering her up a bit.

Melanie laughed as she sat down and hugged each of them, even the teacup yorkie.

"Melanie? Sweety have you- what is going on? Hey!" Mr. Ok exclaimed.

"Hehe look daddy! They love me!" Melanie showed.

"Ahh.. yeah they do. Heh. Well where's the one you want?" He asked.