Be Mine

Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok all followed Melo down to the warehouse.

They didn't dare go inside but they managed to peep in, from the roof top. Don't ask how.

The four boys witnessed something that never crossed their minds.

Seventeen can perform, and they perform very well and professional.

Though Yoongi didn't see what the big deal was, the other three did.

Only because they love to perform as well, they do so every year at the "Show Your Talent Competition" (SYTC)

It's a very special and big event their school does so that the students can strive and show off what they got.

Any act is acceptable, as long as it's a unique talent.

They varify from acting, dancing, singing, comedy, certain abilities, drawing, sculpting, etc.

The event is open to the public as well and is held at a broadcasting station.

This year the competition will be extra special because for the first time ever, it'll be live on t.v.

So the students really look forward to it.

As for the boys, they do too but now that they know how good Seventeen is, they're kind of intimidated. They're worried that Seventeen might sign up this year, anyone is welcomed after all.

Except for Taehyung of course, he doesn't care if they sign up or not, he knows him and his friends are professionals too. They won the competition three years straight.

Though they never seen Seventeen at any of those kind of events.

But that's because Seventeen doesn't perform to compete.

They do it for fun, they're personalities aren't the competitive type, all except S.Coups, but he doesn't pressure his friends.

However that may change.

Jimin: You don't think they're going to compete this year... right?

Hoseok: Who cares? We'll beat them anyways.

Yoongi: You guys do that kind of stuff?

Taehyung: Duh?! We may be dogs but we found interest in dancing and singing. I happen to have a beautiful voice.

Yoongi: Oh.. well in case they do sign up, I hope you kick their butts. Heh!

Hoseok: How about you join us?

Yoongi: Wait what? ಠ_ಠ

Jimin: Ohhh~ that'd be fun!

Taehyung: Uh- absolutely not! I'm not going to let some inexperienced Akita ruin our chances this year. We have a winning streak to maintain.

Yoongi: Pfft. I don't want to join your stupid group anyway!

Jimin: Taehyung think about it. It'd be cool! We'll fit Yoongi in somewhere, besides, Melo and him somewhat still get along.

Hoseok: Maybe if she sees how talented he is, he can help us shine brighter and she'll think we're cooler than stupid Seventeen! ^.^

Taehyung: No.

Yoongi: Guys just drop it. I don't have any talent whatsoever.

Jimin: Don't doubt yourself either, come by our house tomorrow and we'll find a spot for you.

Yoongi: No!.

Taehyung: Wait.

They all looked at Taehyung.