Likeable

The Doberman ran as fast as he could, he picked up Suga's scent and found him in minutes.

He barked once he saw what the others were doing to him and morfed back into his human form, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

They all stopped hurting him and looked at their elder.

Yoongi was beatened halfway to death.

"Oh my gosh! Guys are you insane?!" Namjoon asked.

"What's wrong? We can't do this?" Taehyung asked.

"He deserves it for being selfish." Jimin said.

"And mean." Hoseok added.

"He wasn't being mean and he isn't selfish, guys we had it all wrong!" He told them, "Melanie has been trying to find us for the longest! Suga misses us too!"

Their eyes widen, Hoseok felt immediate guilt and Jimin felt dumbfounded.

Taehyung snickered, "How do you know?"

"Idiot. She told me herself. She volunteered at the animal shelter! She never forgot about us!" Namjoon said.

Hoseok whimpered, "Melo.. misses us?"

Jimin lowered his eyes, "And here we are beating up on an old pal..."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I still feel like he deserves this. He was being all protective and shit."

"Obviously he would!" Namjoon yelled, "Don't you see? He obviously morfed into a human to protect her at school, it was never about showing off or rubbing it in."

"Why would he protect her at school?" Hoseok asked.

"To keep her away from imbeciles like YOU." Yoongi muttered as he rose to his feet, barely keeping his posture.

Jimin looked at him, "Suga I'm so sorry!"

"We didn't know!" Hoseok added.

"So you just beat me up?!" Yoongi growled.

"Hey you weren't saying a word either." Taehyung defended.

"I didn't KNOW it was YOU guys at first so I stayed shut for Melanie's safety. When I noticed it was you guys I lost all trust. What happened to y'all? We were buddies." Yoongi said.

Namjoon frowned, "Suga I'm sorry this happened, please disregard-"

"I can't disregard this." Yoongi muttered, "If you blow up on assumption without any hard evidence then just imagine what would happen if you find out something about Melanie?"

Taehyung growled, "I'd never hurt her."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Well you just did since you hurt me. My wrist is dislocated and she's going to notice. Then she'll assume her mom did something or that I hurt myself. You're going to make her worry and feel hurt, so that's strike one." Yoongi said.

Hoseok whimpered, "Suga...we-"

"Save it. It's sad to know that I can't trust you guys anymore. Now I'm really going to rub it in your faces, only because I'm glad she was stuck with me. With me she'll never get hurt." He said and stumbled away.

Taehyung growled and nearly charged at him but Namjoon held him back.

"Let me go! I'm going to mutilate him!" Taehyung yelled.

"You can't and you shouldn't!" Namjoon yelled throwing him against a brick wall, "You messed up now THIS is your consequence."

Taehyung grew furious and kicked a garbage can.