Oops

Making it through the tunnels was a challenge. Kasha had passed out and threw up during the walk back. Not only that but the alcohol I drank was really kicked in. I barely made the drive back to the compound and I'm pretty sure a large branch jumped in front of me on the way here.
I get Kasha all tucked into bed and make it to the door to my room just as I see a figure leaning against the wall.
Letting out a screech and almost stumbling over I say "Holy fuck. You scared the shit out of me!"
"Are you drunk? You reek of alcohol. Holy shit your drunk! And you reek of humans."
Swaying I slurr "Noo I'm nob dwunk"
Smiling cockily he says "Oh of course your not dwunk. And I'm not even going to ask why your using a bottle opener to open your door."
Very closely looking at the bottle opener I shrug and slurr "I tink I'm a wittle dwunk."
"You don't say. Move over gorgeous and let me help"
Only being able to move an inch blaze had to slide in and remover the lock with me leaning on him and the door for support.
When the door opens I begin to fall just as arms slide around my waiste catching my fall.
"Whoa sweetheart. Let me help you here." He says as he picks me up, kicks the door shut, and carries me to the bed. Sitting me on the bed he the begins to take off my heels, and I remember I never apologized to him for trying to kill him. "I'm sorry I tried to kill you."
Laughing he says "I know. I knew you weren't in your right mind at the time. Alls forgiven sweetness."
Flopping back on the bed I let blaze take over. I was drunk and I had done this routine many times with Josh. He always took care of me. And I had the feeling Blaise was alot like Josh in many ways. As blaze goes to flip me over to unzip my dress my stomach gets a little queezy. Burying my face in my comforter I get a whiff of a scent that shouldn't be as strong and definitely not on my bed. Did that fucked come in my room? Did he have Cara in here. Sniffing around I'm relieved that it's just Brooks smell of smell. But it's powerful like he was just in here. It was comforting and sent Shockwave after Shockwave down my body. And Hera was loving it. "Do you smell Brooks?"
"Honey the only thing I smell is cheap Cologne and A whole lot of booze. How much did you have to drink?"
"Oh the cheap Cologne are those college hotties we met at the club. And I didn't drink that much." I wasn't saying I'd stopped and got a bottle of tequila while Kasha was passed out on the way home. After she revealed my secrets I kind of had a breakdown.
Drinking the whole bottle.
"Mmm hmmm. Whatever you say. Something tells me your not a light weight either. And how'd you get to a club?"
Rolling over so he can slide my dress down I smile raise my hand in a locking motion and say "my wips are sealed."
Laughing he says "You know what? I don't even want to know. I have a feeling whatever you and Kasha did lastnight is going to get you both in a whole Lotta trouble."
Crinkling my nose I argue " Kasha was not with me."
"Haha no ones gonna believe that one bit, Sweets." Tucking me into bed he then asks "You gonna need that trash can aren't you?"
Grinning proudly I say "most definitely"
Chuckling Blaze says " Your something else you know that? Brooks has his hands full with you"
Growling I say "I'm nothing to Brooks. Never was. Never will be.
As I was drifting off to sleep I hear the door shut and muffled voices. One voice in practical that set my soul on fire.