Outcast

Dylan's POV

Dylan's POV

I can't believe the nerve of that overbearing Mutt! He hasn't seen Ice Princess yet. I can't believe he had the audacity to kiss me after being with that tramp. And then to get angry when I pushed him away. He couldn't just be angry either he had to move me from my room and place me in the one adjoining his. Claiming I'm a danger to the others. I had only slept shifted that one time. I don't know why it had happened other than my nightmare was more intense than it had been.

It had been a week since I was moved into the room next to Brooks. He was gone the first three days on a hunt with the other soldiers. We seen each other in the dining area the day he came back. I knew he was back when I felt his intense glare on my body. Well that and the pull I felt when we were near each other. Too say he was angry at me was an understatement. He couldn't stand the sight of me. And he made it obvious. I've basically been out casted. I mean thats what happens usually when the alpha in the pack marks you as such.
They only one who acknowledges me is Dietrich, blade,and another unmated Luna named kasha. Her looks are plain I bet she's quite the beauty if I could get my hands on her and take down that bun she's always wearing. I bet she's hiding a beauty under those too big for her clothes. She's quiet and shy, but her sweet persona is beautiful . She befriended me when everyone else shunned me. That made her special to me. Mabey my best friend, my only friend. It was hard to take in since I had tons of friends back home . And my soul mate, Josh. He was my best friend and God did I miss him. We've grown up together and if he hadn't batted for the other team we'd probably be mated. My phone had been destroyed on the way here so I hadn't been able to talk to him. Dietrich had one being sent to the compound. It had to be untraceable and debugged before I could have it. It got me through the day knowing soon I'd be talking to Josh.
Sighing I look over at Kasha who was putting away the dishes. We we're both on kitchen duty. One of the mutt's stipulations he decided on the night of the sleep shift.
"You know I heard the soldiers talking the other night. They were really secretive about it but I think I figured it out. Like they we're talking about going to some kinds of clubs. And bars. That can't be possible right? Cause we're on the red. " I say. The red I found out was lockdown. Basically in war with the rogues.

Kasha shyly bites her lip puts her head down. And I know she knows more than she letting on. I bet that little sneak knows and exactly how they get out.
"You little sneak. You know don't you? I bet you know how too!"
"Shhh. Yes I know. People tend to forget I'm around and say things." She whispers sadly.
"I think your beautiful Kasha, and anyone who doesn't is not worth the piss we leave on the toilet seat."
She laughs and then I proceed.
"Lets go out Kasha. I need a night out of here and so do you"
"You mean sneak off the compound? If we get caught Brooks will be angry. Well be locked down."
"We are already in lockdown Kasha. Come on. Please. If I don't get off this compound for a night Im gonna die. I'm not use to this. I was born on an island. On the beach was where I lived everyday. There are barely any windows in this place. Please" looking at her sadly I whisper another plea "please Kasha. I can't stand it."
"Its dangerous Dylan. I don't know. "
I say "We'll be very careful I promise. Please. Ill go by myself if you don't feel comfortable with going."

"No, I'll go with you."
Screeching so loudly the elderly woman Ellen came in. She ruled her kitchen with an iron fist. I'm pretty sure she hit Kasha too. I couldn't prove it but I sensed it. She was Kashas stepmother.
Covering the screech I pretend I've seen a mouse. "Holy shit that thing was huge!" Freining fright.
Giving us the irritated eye roll she returns to the office sit on her fat ass.
Whispering I say "Tonight. We'll leave at midnight. Pretend your going to stay with me. Ill say I'm having my period or something. So you come about 8 so I can get you ready. "

The plan went over with out a hitch. I dressed in my tightest shortest black and sequined club dress with the neck that split allbthe way to my navel. I straightened my waist length blonde hair and put on my mermaid heels. With my tan still intact I was absolutely stunning. I gave Kasha in my shortest tightest red club dress, gave her my Fuck me heels, curled her hair, and applied both our makeup. Holy shit Kasha was a bombshell! Her dark locks combined with those green eyes was stunning! About 39 minutes before midnight I hear Brooks returning to his room and he's not alone. I heard Cara laughing and smelled clovers. Hera was threatening to make her appeareance. Jealousy like I've never heard before was making it hard to hold Hera down. Kasha had seen the way it effected me. Gulping and looking a little frightened she says "Dylan are you OK. Your eyes "
Taking deep calming breaths before I answer I say "Yes I just need to get out of here. "
Still looking frightened she says "OK."
Taken back I ask "are you afraid of me Kasha?"
"A little. But only when your eyes glow like that. Its just the rumors."
"The rumors?"
"Yeah, Cara said "Your dangerous to us all. That your unstable. That your wolf is evil and that's why your eyes glow teal. That your pack sent you here because your borderline Rogue. And that Brooks was only keeping you here until they found one of those places for you."
Rage quite close to the rage I'd felt the day my mother was murdered slipped inside me. My body was shaking ready for a shift I was fighting. Growling I say "We've got to get out of here now Kasha. Right now."