Home sweet Home

Dylan's POV

Dylan's POV

1 week later

Anger. Hate. Disconnection. Ice. Those are all the words and more running through me. My wolf has always been hard to contain because of my temper but she's near impossible now a days. I'm almost tired of fighting her. She wants vengeance. I want vengeance. I promised my father I'd stay safe while he was finding the bastards that killed my mother. That is the one thing I'm holding onto. If I let that go.. well I can't even imagine how bad that could be. Lance my father's beta said I was going to stay with the Cana Pack. I knew the real reason he was sending me though. He knew how much trouble I was having Controlling Hera, my wolf. Sending me into the pack of the most powerful sounded like the best idea to him. What he doesn't know is that their Alpha have a past and  don't get along. He's a selfish, overbearing, and egotistical mut. Well that's when we were kids. I've heard he's quite the player now. So now he's an egotistical man whore. He nicknamed me the Ice Princess and it's stuck. Not to my face anyways, the only one brave enough to call me the Ice Princess to my face was Brooks. He doesn't know but I was the one who nicknamed him "feeblewolf". I heard he beat many wereman for calling him that. I also heard No one dares to and he had been looking for years for the one responsible. I got one over on one of the most powerful Alphas in history. It's said no one disobeys him. He rules with an iron fist but fairly. I wasn't accustomed to rules but I could do it for a time. We'll see how this plays out. All I am worried about is trying to deal with this gaping hole in my chest and staying to myself. I'm a loner now. Staying in my own company seems like the better solution until I can control my wolf and of course get retribution for my mother's murder. That is #1 on my list.
Walking into the compound with the soldiers that were sent to retrieve me all I see is basically a military compound. Cold, sterile, and homely. I wasn't used to this but it seems fitting. They were known as hardcore. I'm down for hardcore at the moment.
As an elderly man I recognize as the former Alpha named Diedrich approaches he smiles warmly and greets me "Dylan, you've grown even more beautiful than I'd imagined through the years. The stories haven't done you justice. I'm sorry to hear of the tragedy that struck you." And as always when anyone brought up my mother or her death Hera growls showing her impatience at being held down. That's what I was doing holding her down with Iron chains. Her growl is quite powerful when she's awakened. I feel the anger radiating from her setting my insides on fire. I feel soldiers surrounding me but the only thing on my mind is controlling Hera. Closing my eyes for what seems like forever until I'm in control. When I open my eyes I hear the gasps from the room. My eyes. They aren't the traditional glowing yellow wolf eyes. Mine are bright glowing teal when my wolf wants to emerge. Growling out I apologize to detriech, a man known as one of my father's best friends
"I'm very sorry. Hera has been feeling a little testy lately. I appreciate all you've done for me and my father. Thank you."
"It's understandable Sweets. I'm happy you are here as well. You are quite remarkable. Those eyes. I've never seen them before. I've heard many myths about Lunas with glowing teal eyes but I've never actually seen them. They are amazing."
As I calmed I actually see how close the soldiers were to me. They were only showing their loyalty to their Alpha Elder but it had me on edge. Looking at the soldier closest to me, the one who had placed his hand on my arm, his claws digging in a little. Looking at him I growl deeply with my lips tightened and my fangs extended in warning "Please. take .your.paw.off.me."
Looking to the Elder questioning he releases my arm. And a small relief floods me. That was before I felt a dominating presence step in the room. As he walks through you can feel the dominance and the demand for respect. Recognizing him right away as Brooks  And he's fucking gorgeous. Shoulder length black hair, 6'5, and ripped with muscle. He had a cocky walk to go with sexy bedroom grey eyes. I bet his wolf was breathtaking. Hera was clawing her hardest to get out. My whole body was burning up and I couldn't take my eyes from him. I felt like I needed to be inside him. A strong pull I've was taking over my body. Holy fuck. This is insane. The longer I fought the pull the more painful it got, setting my chest on fire. Looking into his eyes I can see he felt it too. He was also fighting it just as hard as I was. I felt how strong he was. As he got closer the pull got stronger but the pain eased. Actually got pleasurable. Between Him and Hera I wasn't going to make it in the compound. His wolf glowing brightly was a sight to be hold and he smelled like heaven. He smelled like heaven and a tinge of sex mixed with an overpowering clover smell. Sniffing near I lay my eyes on the disgusting clover smell. A brown haired Luna with hazel eyes. Heras ready to tear this Luna apart before I remember he's not mine. Reality kicking in I think of all the stories I've heard of his prowess making the sickness in my stomach come to an all new level. As the Sickness takes over Hera whimpers and scurries off in the corner licking her wounds. Good. Stay down bitch. We don't want or need this shit.
Brooks' deep voice radiates through my body "I was informed you wouldn't be here for another 2 days Dylan. That's quite the Growl, is there a problem?" It seemed he wasn't so inclined to have me here as I had been told. His welcome would been more convincing from a luna delivering twin pups. Exhaustion finally setting in I realize how much I needed a bed and soon. Controlling Hera and my life in general had become exhausting.
Looking at Brooks I say "I'm sorry to burden you I assure you I was informed it wasn't a problem. We came into some problems on the way with rogues and thought it'd be safer to drive straight on. I'm exhausted so if there is anyway we can talk later I need a shower and sleep."
"Why of course your highness, we don't have the riches your accustomed to but we do have running water and a bed. Cara can you show her to her room?"
Rolling my eyes at that spoiled princess jab I say exhausted "I'm sure it'll do. Thanks."
As clover whore showed me to my room it was a lot easier to control Hera she must be just as tired as I am
After Showering I hit the sheets with nightmares of gorgeous grey eyes.