Girls Night Out

Making it out of the tunnels and into the night where we lifted black land Rover. I had learned the art of hotwiring as a child. Before making it off the compound I realized who's Expensive and very sleek Rover we had lifted. HIS smell dominated it. The reality of it sending me into a fit of laughter. "The irony that this is fucking Brooks Rover is fucking awesome!"
Shocked "Oh my God! He is going to be pissed Dylan. Like way pissed. This is his baby!"
Anger drifting away with laughter I say "Lets go have some fun Kasha. Fuck Brooks."
Not realizing what she let slip next had me determined to make sure we left our mark on his Rover. "Well I bet Cara is taking care of that right now."
Growling I look at her and then continue driving to our Gpsed destination.

We make it in the club and it's popping. We spent the night dancing and drinking. By the time the club had announced last call we were drunk off our asses and had met a couple of hotties. Manny and Mitch, they were humans and brothers. Twins. They were college students on spring break and boy did they know how to party! We were dancing to our last song of the night it just so happened to be "love in this club " by usher. We were grinding with our hotties when Mitch kisses me. Id been kissed before obviously. Mitch's kisses were nice. Not soul touching like Brooks' but nice. So I let him continue. I Break the kiss when his hands started roaming underneath my dress. Looking over at Kasha I see she's having trouble keeping Mannys roaming hands off her. Grabbing a stumbling Kasha I make an excuse to head to the ladies room. Making a detour I head for the clubs exit and into the Rover.
"Oh my God that was the most fun I've ever had! Thanks for saving me back there." Exclaims Kasha
Laughing I reply" They were really hot and all but I wasn't that into Mitch. I knew you weren't either so I decided to make our grand escape. And I don't know about you but I'm ready for some food. Sober up some before we head back."
"Will food help the I think I'm going to puke feeling?"
"Ummm no Kasha. Only puking helps that feeling. Have you never drank before?"
"No, and if that's true you may want to pull over"
Seeing Kashas face turn green had me pulling over quickly. After she emptied what only could of been everything she'd eaten in her life we head over to the next fast food exit.
"How come you aren't puking Dylan?"
"Oh I will. It just hits me during the hangover process."
"Oh God there's a hangover process? I already feel as if I died."
"Oh wow. Your really  gonna be sick tomorrow. You ready to go back?"
"I can't go back like this. How long does it usually last?"
"Ummm I've had them last for days. But I don't think you drank that much. You'll probably be good afternoon tomorrow."
"Can we stay till afternoon tomorrow? Evil stepmother will kill me if I'm seen like this."
"We better not Kasha it takes 2 hours to get back and it's already 4 am. We might make it back in time before Brooks or anyone notices were gone."
"UGH. I wish we could just go out on our own. Live like humans."
"I'm not going to lie Kasha I think of that everyday. But we're not humans and we got around tonight without being discovered but it probably won't happen again. It's not safe for us alone."
"I know I just wish."
"Me too Kash. Me too. Lay back and get some sleep your gonna need it."

Just as I thought she was asleep she says "Dylan?"
"Yes Kash?"
"I don't also know about all the tunnels and everything else"
Laughing I say "I bet you know alot you little sneak!"
Smiling and what she asks next tilts my whole world on its axis "Your eyes aren't really Teal are they?" I couldn't reply I was so stunned.
She goes on "My grandmother was an elder and she used to tell me stories. Stories of an extraordinary beautiful She wolf who has purple eyes. She also believed in reincarnation. Well kind of. You see there's this story of this She wolf Hera who was mated hundreds of years ago. And a wolf witch who was Heras grandmother had knew that their love was above and beyond. She put a spell on them they'd be together for eternity. But the only way was through reincarnation. That's you isn't it? And your mate is Brooks. I seen your tattoo. It looks just like the one my grandmother explained to me."
Pulling over I sigh. Kasha, how many others know what you know?"
"Just me. I didn't tell anyone about your tattoo Dylan. But I'm sure many others have heard the story. It was like a bedtime story for all she wolves. A fairytale."
Growling Angrily I say "It's not a fairy tale Kasha. It's not! It's a curse! Yes, Brooks is my mate. I'm Hera. You wanna know the real story? Well here it is. I fight my wolf everyday. If she gets out it'll be catastrophic. She will kill Brooks. She loves him but she will kill him."
"Why? Why would she do that? Your the Queen and he's the king of all werewolves. Together you rule. Your love story is told to every she Wolf ever born."
"Because Kasha, their love is broken."
"How does Brooks not know?"
"I had my witch put a non remembrance spell on him. Well she said it was weak but it's lasted this long. A long long time ago we were mated and in love. Hera and Derrick. We ruled all werewolves. I had some problems with infertility and things got a little tough for me to deal with everyday. I wanted a baby so bad and  when I couldn't have any I pushed Derrick away. Instead of going away he pushed back and was loving and kind. The best mate in the world. But after a while of me pushing he gave up on me. One night after a huge fight he just left and that's when I knew I'd pushed too far. I knew I'd made the biggest mistake ever. So I went to look for him. I found him in my sisters bed. My sister  had always loved Derrick and had resented me my whole life. I had wanted to kill her, well both of them, but I knew he was there because I'd pushed him away. So I did nothing. He came home and we went on as nothing had happened. Well not our relationship. We pretended we were happy but deep down we were both miserable. He said he didn't know how he got in her bed and begged and pleaded for forgiveness. And just when I was about to believe him. My sister Shara came to me and claimed she was pregnant. She claimed it was Derricks. I broke. And I committed suicide. And then he died. The loss of losing me was too much. I knew it would be. So I guess I killed us both. So we've been reincarnating every 100 years or so. Sometimes less. This is our 8th time. We remember our past at puberty. When we do, it's war. He can't get over the fact I killed him, well basically. And I couldn't get over the fact he slept with my sister. Eventually I kill us both again. The last time I had a witch put a spell on him. So he won't remember me. Now you see why I can't let Hera out? As long as he doesn't remember we may be able to live happy lives apart."
"Oh my god."
"You can't tell anyone Kasha. I would kill you but I like you."
"I get it I do. But why can't it be different this time. If he doesn't remember then why can't you be them again?"
"Because I still can't forget Kasha. And I'm afraid Hera can't forgive."
"So how do you get your eyes teal instead of purple?"
Laughing at the subject change I say "contacts. Teal was the only color that covered purple and there were a few wolves known to have teal eyes so it worked.