Part nine

He leaned down and kissed me softly.
His hand lingered on the side of my face gently.
It was never ending as I struggled to get myself free of him. He kept kissing me, slowly. He took full advantage of me and poured drops of blissful emotion. 
I gave up and just kissed him back. He let go of my wrists slowly. My hands automatically went around his neck.
He stopped, I opened my eyes, and he had a smirk on his face.
He sat up a little more straight on top of me.
I was confused because of his devious smirk.
His hands gripped the sides of my waist, his eyes never left mine. I flinched a little when he squeezed my sides.
He chuckled and squeezed me again. I giggled and then realized why he was smirking.
"Oh hell no, Phoenix no!" I scolded him.
He laughed and i started to laugh harder. He tickled my sides with no mercy.
"PHOENIX STOPPPP!!"
"Nope!" He was enjoying himself
"PLEASEE!!!"
I started trying to get out of his hold but nothing worked, he had me completely down.
I started tearing while laughing for about 5 minutes. He slowed down to a stop. I closed my eyes as tears poured out while catching my breath.
I was so tense. I was scared he was going to start again after I calmed down.
My eyes were closed but I felt the warmth of his lips radiate onto mine.
I wrapped my arms around him, and he closed the distance.
I felt him tense up from time to time but I on the other hand was just out of it! He caressed the side of my face and gripped the back of my head, pushing my mouth more onto his. He refused to let go, holding me in the kiss. I gripped his hair and he parted away from me while I gasped for air.
He laughed and looked at me with his devious grin.
I blushed, turning overly-red.
My head was yelling at me to get out, but I wouldn't.
The thunder roared outside. Phoenix looked at my intensely and then laid down next to me. I loosened  up but then when the next thunder roared i tensed and Phoenix held me really close.
"It's so dark outside" I said
He pulled me closer.
"You wanna take a nap?" He asked smiling.
I felt his breath on the side of my neck, I don't think I could've rejected him in anything by now.
"Um, I'm not tired though" I said
"Then maybe, we'd like to do something else" he grinned as I turned to face him.
His arms adjusted and wrapped tight around me.
"Like what?" I asked dumbly
He chuckled deeply and held me close.
He pulled me so our lips were just barely touching.
"Tell me to kiss you." He said
"Why should I?" I asked teasing him
I got no response, not even a slight bit of emotion.
I tugged on his shirt, begging for his answer.
Still no reply.
I looked up into his eyes and he was already staring directly into mine.
I couldn't stand the wait, I just pulled myself to his lips.
I felt his grin on my lips when I closed my eyes. He kissed me back pushing his tongue into my mouth. I didn't fight him. I didn't want to.
I pulled back because i started to smile. And when I did, Phoenix smiled too.
"Ahh the heavens has given me the greatest gift of all!!" He said bringing me into another very tight hug.
I giggled as he held me. It felt so right to be right next to him.
"We are so gonna waste this day" I said.
"Oh no we aren't!" He said come backing me.
Then I felt a vibration.
I took Phoenix's phone out of his pocket and answered it.
"Hello?" I asked
"I need to speak to Phoenix" obviously Lincoln.
"That's nice!" I said sarcastically "I hope you get in touch with him soon! Okay byee!" And with that, I hung up.
Phoenix laughed and I joined him.
I was getting fed up of Lincoln ruining everything. I was still holding his phone and a text just came through.
"It's from Violet... She said she's sending Lincoln and Spence to get you?" I said curious.
"Oh god, how the hell do they know where I am!!" He said.
He sat up and I sat up too, right next to him.
He looked at me and smiled.
"I know I promised, but we can have a lot of fun if I teach you some cool things to do with your powers when they get here."
"Well there's nothing better to do " I replied.
He stood up and started walking, leaving me behind.
"Cmon slowpoke!" He said without turning back around.
I got up and chased after him, reaching him, I grabbed his hand and walked into his room with him.
"So I'm going to put down the walls I made for you and me. I want you to tell me everything that you feel." He said sitting on the bed.
I stood in front of him.
My mouth watered at the taste of apples. I heard something high pitched and a headache formed. I closed my eyes and saw light and dark clash with each other, and then something weird happened.
I saw Phoenix, but I saw his aura too. It was a beautiful Purple color, almost like his hair.
I touched him and I felt his hand go to my shoulder.
"Gabby stop!"
I moved away and opened my eyes.
I looked at him, worried.
"What?! What did I do?!" I asked
"You are so powerful and you haven't even embraced yet." He said
"How can you tell?" I asked
"You almost stripped me of my power, to become only human. You can do that to any exile. It's called The Sight. You can't use that all the time, it's dangerous. You can get lost in it, it's practically angelic."
"That's cool.." I said neutral.
"It may seem cool, but it's dangerous." He said seriously. "These powers are learned, and the thing is that you haven't embraced!!"
"Maybe it's because you keep on kissing me!" I said teasingly.
He smirked, and I heard sarcasm coming out. "So I guess you'd rather less?"
"Oh nononononono! I wasn't implying...that." I said Regretting what I said before.
He grinned "Mhmm, I know"
He grabbed my hands and I flinched back.
He looked confused, "gabby?"
"I don't know!!" I pleaded
He stood up and grabbed my hands more tightly, intertwining them.
For me it was, painful.
The powers were coursing through me and I couldn't release it. It hurt, a lot. Just by touching him.
I was in some sort of agony and I let out a small cry as Phoenix refused to let go of me.
Instead, he kissed me.
He kissed me as tears started welling up.
The powers subsided, more like he took it away from me.
It felt like there were small lightning bolts shooting back and forth on our hands.
Given about 10 seconds into the kiss, all I felt were his warm hands holding mine.
He pulled away and looked at me, not breaking our hands.
"You have to control that princess."
I didn't realize how hard I was squeezing his hand so I loosened my grip.
"Umm.. Yea.."
He chuckled and let go of my hands.
"So... What did you feel?" He asked crossing his arms, sitting back on the bed.
"Oh well, I'm not sure if this is anything but I tasted some apple in my mouth and some weird high pitch noise in my ears. When you grabbed my hands, I got shocked with..some sort of pain like overwhelming tension."
"And that's how you will feel when you're around an exile" he said matter of fact.
"Oh... but I didn't feel that back in the mall" I countered
"Because you're used to New York. And I am a very powerful exile. Normal exiles won't have so much effect on you like me."
"Oh..okay." Made sense I guess.
He chuckled at my response standing back up.
Out of nowhere, he hugged me. I was left blank for a few seconds but then I hugged him back.
We were quiet for a few minutes, standing in each other's embrace.
I let go of everything and wasn't as tense. He took my hurt away.
He tightened his grip, not saying a word.
I buried myself into his clothed chest.
I certainly was not going to be the one to break this apart! Even if I did, I wouldn't know how to.
Then he spoke up "so you want me to teach you something cool?"
"Sure" I said as he released me.
He took my hand in his own and led me into a whole different room. The door was in his bedroom but I never noticed it.
I thought it was a closet.
He led me in and it was something like a gym or workout area. I saw a sparring place in the center, and many equipment
around it.
There was even a small makeshift kitchen in here too!
"You wanna go?" He said tugging me.
"Against you?" I asked a bit sarcastically.
"You can try" I saw his devious smirk
"Okay then.. Don't hurt me" I laughed "I never fought before"
"I'll go beginner on you" he smiled again.
"Oh and I got you some more clothes while you were asleep.. Just for this."
"Aww thank you!!! Where is it?" I asked
He pointed to the table a few feet away from me. "That's it, you can go back into the room to change."
I went a grabbed the clothes."No....looking." I blushed turning red and walking away quickly.
"Shouldn't count on it!" He exclaimed back to me.
I closed the door that connected this new found place to his room.
I went to the far corner that wasn't visible, and changed.
It was really simple.
It was a tank top with those adidas pants that I always wanted!! I also slipped on my ankle socks as well.
I went to the door ready to go in.
I walked in to see him with no shirt on, thank god his back was facing me! I flushed a red color and I walked up to him, while he was sitting on a chair.
From behind, I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder.
"You ready?" Was all I heard.
"I guess.." I never fought! I'm a weak child!
He stood up and led me to the sparring area.
He faced me in the center.
"Yanno on second thought I'm not ready at all!" I told him quickly.
"You'll learn" he said again. "I want you to try to dodge my hits"
"Please don't hit me!" I asked nervously
He chuckled and took his stance. I honestly had zero clue what to do so I just stood up straight with my hands in a guarding position.
"I just want you to move away, like try not to get touched" he said again.
"Oh ok" I said lowering my hands.
"Keep them up!" I immediately raised my hands up again.
He punched straight, slowly, allowing me time to move away. And I did.
He did the same for the other side of me and I moved back.
"You're too stiff" he said flatly
"No duh!" I was stiff, standing straight.
He stood up straight now. "Try and hit me"
"Um... Ok"
I swung a punch with my right arm, aimed for his arm. But he managed to dodge it and swirl me into a submission lock.
"Focus" was all he said, and he let me go.
I stumbled in front of me and regained a stance.
As soon as he took his stance, I moved a bit closer and tried again. I tried twice to punch him in the arm like a boxer would.
He dodged the first but I regained through the second and landed a hit on him.
I quickly moved back so he couldn't get ahold of me.
He through a fast punch at me and I hit it with my arm as i backed away.
He took a a step back standing straight again.
"Ok so I want you to punch the palms of my hands as I put them up"
I stood up and move closer to him.
"Okay.."
He raised his left hand near shoulder length and I punched with my right hand. He did that continuously alternating hands and positioning until I guess I was comfortable.
He stood up straight, again.
"You wanna continue?" He asked
"What time will they be here?"
He looked at his phone in his pocket.
"Over 30 minutes."
"Eh I don't know" I said
"You wanna work on your empath powers?" He asked.
How did he know? "I don't even know if I actually have it."
He walked up to me and grabbed my hands, I could feel the Sparks between us as our hands made contact.
"How about we just get something to eat?"
I suggested.
"AGAIN?!" He looked surprised.
"I'm a hungry child!" I exclaimed.
He just stared at me as if I was crazy.
I tip toed and kissed his cheek and then ran out of the room heading towards the kitchen.
From the kitchen I heard the door close and soon after, I saw Phoenix walking towards me.
Of course I was in my normal state.
Looking in the fridge for something to eat.
He put his hand on mine, the one that was holding the refrigerator door open.
"You want some coffee? Your hands are  cold" he suggested
"Oh sure!" Then I closed the fridge.
"Just go sit somewhere and watch tv or something" he said going to get the coffee.
"I'm going in your room" I told him.
And I just heard him chuckled as I walked off.